R2d2 Story.................

KENNY GUIDO

My best friend was in Queens one night and decided to stop by a nudy bar for a job as a dj. He felt qualified because he was a dj at a nudy bar on long island. anyway, he stopped in to "wiggles" on queens blvd.

he went in and asked to see the manager. the manager then took him over to the main dj in the dj booth. He was talking to him and he obviosly noticed the british accent. What he didnt notice was the very, very short man standing besides the dj..........

My friend started talking to the little man. He had told me friend that he was friends with the dj there. my friend asked him what he was doing so far away from his homeland. He said he was in town for a sci-fi convention. He asked if he was there as a spectator or one of the attractions.

The short man replied "Im there because I played a robot in a series of sci fi movies."

my friend said "oh really? who did you play?"

The short man replied "I played R2-D2 in STAR WARS."

Its nice to know Kenny Baker comes to our lovely city to check out our beautiful women while he isnt working!

im just thinking how would he reach the girl to slip in a note

hmm...well we can tell you have never been... they uhm... reach down yknow... @loll@

My best friend was in Queens one night and decided to stop by a nudy bar for a job as a dj. He felt qualified because he was a dj at a nudy bar on long island. anyway, he stopped in to "wiggles" on queens blvd.

he went in and asked to see the manager. the manager then took him over to the main dj in the dj booth. He was talking to him and he obviosly noticed the british accent. What he didnt notice was the very, very short man standing besides the dj..........

My friend started talking to the little man. He had told me friend that he was friends with the dj there. my friend asked him what he was doing so far away from his homeland. He said he was in town for a sci-fi convention. He asked if he was there as a spectator or one of the attractions.

The short man replied "Im there because I played a robot in a series of sci fi movies."

Its nice to know Kenny Baker comes to our lovely city to check out our beautiful women while he isnt working!

But of all the nudy bars in this city, why Wiggles?

Man that just goes to show how small of a world it is, I drive past that place all the time on my way home from the city.

Cool story.

Man that just goes to show how small of a world it is, I drive past that place all the time on my way home from the city.

Cool story.

Now you have a good excuse to go there ;)

'Bye honey...just off to see...Kenny Baker!'

Cool story.

hmmm.....thats a good question but I dont know. I would have rahter have gone to Scores but I think he said his Kenny's friend worked there.

Did you get his autograph?....I saw him on a special on SW on TBS...& on VH1

I wasnt there. My friend was there but believe me, I got mad at him for not calling me up. He said it was like 2 in the morning and I told I could care less if my wife was in labor and he had called me. I even got mad at him for not getting me an autograph.