Galaxy Force The Show

Littlebigman

I've really been wanting to watch Galaxy Force, I've seen some screen caps and it looks cool. I found a few sits for bit torrent to download it, but its screwy, and i'd rather have a site i can trust and stuff. But instead, Im just wondering if its even coming here or where i can see it for free :-x

Oh! So that's what "cybertron" is? Ah..ha. Thanks. So then all the "Cybertron" Toys are actually Galaxy Force? And also, does galaxy force take place on cybertron, or what? Like do the Bots have any contact with humans or are they in their "cybertron" alt modes?

Oh! So that's what "cybertron" is? Ah..ha. Thanks. So then all the "Cybertron" Toys are actually Galaxy Force? And also, does galaxy force take place on cybertron, or what? Like do the Bots have any contact with humans or are they in their "cybertron" alt modes?

The first episode takes place on cybertron, but then they all go to earth...and a buncha other planets. Galaxy Force is pretty good, i'm not gonna touch cyberton with a 10 foot pole though...Energon's dub job has forever ruined dubbed TFs for me.

Animation Insider reports that Transformers: Cybertron will premiere Saturday, July 2nd at 7pm! It will replace Duel Masters which is currently on at Saturdays at 7pm, but as the report says take note that Cartoon Network seems to have a habit of changing their schedules at the last minute and CN has yet to make an official announcement about the show so that premiere date may yet change.

From what I can see, they've waited to dub Cybertron so they can do it right. I heard that Hasbro was REALLY angry at the dub job of Energon and wanted to make sure that Cybertron's dubbing is good. From the recent episodes of Energon, I've grown to really like it MUCH more than Armada. I said so at the beginning, and now it shows more and more. I am really eager to see Cybertron now.