The Last Joes

nov316

I dont know if anyone has posted this yet but this is what is coming to stores before Joes go online exclusivly.

GI Joe Winter Operations 6 pack:

Frost Bite

Blizzard

Sub Zero

Rumbler

Stalker

Hardball

Cobra Imperial Procession 6 Pack:

Cobra Commander

Baroness

4 Imperial Guards

GI Joe Heavy Assualt Squad 6 Pack:

Duke

Snake Eyes

Mutt

Ace

2 Green Shirts

Cobra Crimson Shadow Guard 6 Pack:

6 Crimson Shadow Guards

GI Joe Moray

Flint

Beachhead

Desert Humvee

Duke

COBRA HISS

Pit Viper

I got this from the master collector newsletter.

6 Crimson Shadow Guards

Does anyone have info on this? Is this the pack that has that cool looking Cobra Officer? When does it come out?

I saw the Shadow Guard 6 pack up for preorder at GijoeHQ.com. I also saw that Hiss tank w/Pit Viper, Desert Humvee w/Duke at Toy's R' Us just yesterday. They also had some new 2 packs put out but none of the figures are really "new" just repaints. The packaging stands out because the cardboard insert only has the characters name and no artwork. Because of this you can see the characters feet and they also looked like they tried to pose them instead of leaving them standing straight up. I have no clue on the other items on your list.

I dont know if anyone has posted this yet but this is what is coming to stores before Joes go online exclusivly.

Frost Bite

Blizzard

Sub Zero

Rumbler

Stalker

Hardball

Cobra Commander

Baroness

4 Imperial Guards

Duke

Snake Eyes

Mutt

Ace

2 Green Shirts

6 Crimson Shadow Guards

GI Joe Moray

Flint

Beachhead

Desert Humvee

Duke

COBRA HISS

Pit Viper

I think thats pretty much old news, but just as a heads up those MC guys dont like when people post stuff from their newsletter.

Frost Bite

Blizzard

Sub Zero

Rumbler

Stalker

Hardball

Cobra Commander

Baroness

4 Imperial Guards

Duke

Snake Eyes

Mutt

Ace

2 Green Shirts

6 Crimson Shadow Guards

GI Joe Moray

Flint

Beachhead

Desert Humvee

Duke

COBRA HISS

Pit Viper

I think thats pretty much old news, but just as a heads up those MC guys dont like when people post stuff from their newsletter.

Master collector seriously needs to chill. This isn't sensitive information that might hurt someone and if you're going to publish something than you better expect word to spread around and stop complaining.

I don't even read their newsletter when it gets to my house. There's too much crap crammed in among the important info to even waste my time. If people didn't post it here I'd probably miss it. Now I'm a paid up club member and that's my prerogative.

Frost Bite

Blizzard

Sub Zero

Rumbler

Stalker

Hardball

Cobra Commander

Baroness

4 Imperial Guards

Duke

Snake Eyes

Mutt

Ace

2 Green Shirts

6 Crimson Shadow Guards

GI Joe Moray

Flint

Beachhead

Desert Humvee

Duke

COBRA HISS

Pit Viper

Master collector seriously needs to chill. This isn't sensitive information that might hurt someone and if you're going to publish something than you better expect word to spread around and stop complaining.

I don't even read their newsletter when it gets to my house. There's too much crap crammed in among the important info to even waste my time. If people didn't post it here I'd probably miss it. Now I'm a paid up club member and that's my prerogative.

total agreement, they take themselves waaaaay too seriously. I appreciate the things they do, but still they need some sedatives when it comes to some things.

The Desert Humvee is the same one that came out last xmas, it's just packed in teh case with the HISS 4.

As for Master Collector they just don't want you to retype word for word their newsletter or steal their pics. You can link to their site if you would like though. All this hubbub started because their is a leak at Master Collector who supplied pics and info before MC was ready to issue to members and public. I would be mad too.