Burger King Toys

superior

trade?

hey anybody who has the ability to just buy thees willing to help me out?????

THANKS,

RB

Here's what I don't understand. Why are people paying so much on Ebay for these things, when they can buy them for $1.00-$2.00 at Burger King. Or they can pay $2.00-$3.00 for a kids meal and get one free. I have seen some CRAZY auctions for these toys.

I've seen those crazy auctions with people spending like $125-180 and maybe more for a complete set. Its nutz I tell ya, nutz

I just picked up 5 more that I had not got yet just yesterday.

1) Jawa

2) Anakin's Pod Racer

3) Darth Sidious/Palpatine/The Emperor

4) Obi Wan

5) Padme

That leaves me needing 15 more to complete my set. I purchased almost all of the ones I have so far without a food purchase. (I say almost all because a guy does get hungry once in awhile.) Only 1 store refused to sell them without a food purchase and I have not been back to that store since.

in time you will see the sets sell on ebay for about 10 dollars. right now the hype behind the movie is too much. That's how I have gotten all of my happy meal sets.

I just picked up 5 more that I had not got yet just yesterday.

1) Jawa

2) Anakin's Pod Racer

3) Darth Sidious/Palpatine/The Emperor

4) Obi Wan

5) Padme

That leaves me needing 15 more to complete my set. I purchased almost all of the ones I have so far without a food purchase. (I say almost all because a guy does get hungry once in awhile.) Only 1 store refused to sell them without a food purchase and I have not been back to that store since.

Wave 3... cruse you!!! Hehe j/k

My BK just got wave 2 on Monday. I got two each of wave 1 and didn't have to buy any food at all... then this week the make me buy meals to get the things... MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!!!!

I've given up on getting a complete set of these for now, my damn BK limits to two per person and you HAVE to buy food to even buy those two.. I just get 2 per wave and that's it.

Same here, I'm just checking in once a week or so & get an jedi meal... sucks :( Pick my fave two... just go for an lil run after words or something all the time &* you will be fine... thats what I'm doing or I'd have an freakn heart attack getn these things... @loll@

I found a BK that sells you 2 for $1.50.. you have to buy food.. but after that, you can buy as many as you want at that price :)

Same here, though they won't sell Vader seperately.

If I could get a complete set w/out Vader, I'd be happy to buy one on ebay since these are going to be massively cheap once the hype dies down.

I'd be happy to buy an vader with the food if I could FIND one :S

Do they vader with all the waves, or just wave 1 ?.. I'm gona hit up bk tonight & grab hopefully wave 3 ... at least two of them anyways... I just got wave 2 last week

I'd be happy to buy an vader with the food if I could FIND one :S

Do they vader with all the waves, or just wave 1 ?.. I'm gona hit up bk tonight & grab hopefully wave 3 ... at least two of them anyways... I just got wave 2 last week

All the waves.

so far I've got

the falcon, rd, wicket, chewie, a vader on hold , and I'm gona get the clone,fett, grevious, & the rest of the furry guys - the lizzard... the rest are all garage sale fotter imo... Quite frankly if I have to spend the $8 whatever bucks it is to get an meal, & the toys, I'd rather just get an couple of Bust-ups! There just the same & more collectable!