Show Your Ml Collection Here!

MLCollector13

Very nice, you have alot of room. I would use up more of the space where you have the figures spread too apart. That way, more toys.

I'm moving this year but I won't have a room for my figures only but I intend on using as much space as possible, probably two whole walls.

nice collection jmoney! it's really nice to have your own room... my girl and I talk about me having a room for my toys when we move in 'cause i plan to get more figs... it's ok with her... i hope it really happens.

Thanks guys glad you liked it.

I'm hoping for more figures soon to fill in the space Rick but it looks like the next wave won't be out for a little bit. Although when the rest of those army builders come out... Well to quote a souther rooster I grew up watching on TV "WHOE-HO-HO-HO-HO-NELLY!"

Shadow, my fiancé isn't a collector my guess is if she got her own room it would be filled with hair and beauty products... And I do mean FILLED. @rolleye@ Wait a minute that's our bathroom. ...and our bedroom. ...and...

TWB, I went ahead and told her. She laughed and said she hopes nobody cooks for you for a year... Then she made burritos for dinner HA! @lol@

Good luck with your own toyroom one day pvb, I had a house for over a year and could never come up with the space because of my damn roommate. Just remember to set aside an extra room for any future children and you should be good. @loll@

GLPrime nailed it Jahue, The ants were from an old 5 inch Avengers 1st appearance box set. The Giant man (repainted as Goliath) and wasp were later released as ML, I think in series 4 or 5 because they were basically in scale. I used the Giantman all the time until the Wal-mart version came out.