Show Your Ml Collection Here!

MLCollector13

nice collections guys! that guy with the defenders back up collection, dude dont tell me you ruined a dragon man figure for that custom. props to your collection though.

Don't be scared Hellion : Gargoyle's custom was not made from Dragon Man but from DC Parasite base combined with DC Etrigan demon's head...

pvb, pvb, pvb..... i'm not baragging or anything but. you can't handle my collection dude. seriously. i saw your collection and honestly. your collection is dead weight. i'm really sorry i have to say that.

I hope u get banned dude. . ."seriously". . .

Grog.

Interesting setups My favorite is Mephisto and his demons. It´s always good to see new posters around.

hehe,i think everyones assuming my figures are on display?

nope

they are in boxes,and i took em out to show,although i might empty a shelf and set some up.

i wrap each figure in bubble rap to ensure they do not rub with eachother.i simply dont have room to display anything at the moment :(

but im happy with what i got.

thanks for the comment anyway TWB ;)

yeah, it's always nice to see other's collections... to grog and TWB, you guys really have great collections... and TWB's stuff are always neatly arranged... i really loved looking at your collections...

Here's my updated Annihilation customs:

2150hmr.jpg

marvel77, I don't customize anymore and haven't since 99'. I just buy customs and commission them.

I always lurk here and have never posted, but I just had to register to post how friggin amazing those are. As soon as I laid eyes on that Drax my jaw dropped...it is so amazing, I want it right now. What's it made from? Looks like maybe Kratos, or am I wrong?

Either way, I know you didn't make it, but it's friggin amazing and count yourself lucky to have all those in your collection. If you had an Annihilation Thanos you would truly be the ruler of all things.

pvb, pvb, pvb..... i'm not baragging or anything but. you can't handle my collection dude. seriously. i saw your collection and honestly. your collection is dead weight. i'm really sorry i have to say that.

thanks dude... i really don't know why that guy is acting like that towards me... i'm pretty sure i haven't done anything wrong towards him that would make him act like that... that guy has issues... 'cause last time i checked, this forum/thread is not about making sure your collection is better than other peeps' collections... this was never about who's collection is great and who's collection is not-so-great...

yeah, i hope that guy gets banned here... in all his posts, i haven't seen one that was appropriate and that makes sense... he just talks a lot of crap... maybe he eats a lot of crap that his mouth starts to smell like crap and all he's got is crap.

thanks dude... i really don't know why that guy is acting like that towards me... i'm pretty sure i haven't done anything wrong towards him that would make him act like that... that guy has issues... 'cause last time i checked, this forum/thread is not about making sure your collection is better than other peeps' collections... this was never about who's collection is great and who's collection is not-so-great...

yeah, i hope that guy gets banned here... in all his posts, i haven't seen one that was appropriate and that makes sense... he just talks a lot of crap... maybe he eats a lot of crap that his mouth starts to smell like crap and all he's got is crap.

Try to ignore those kind of people, and keep enjoying members´ collections and setups. #US1#

Don't worry PVB. Hes probabally just some guy that sits alone in his house perfecting his collection every day. ALONE. He will be banned sooner or not much later! #US1#

Try to ignore those kind of people, and keep enjoying members´ collections and setups. #US1#

Yeah, cut the crap...

Don't worry PVB. Hes probabally just some guy that sits alone in his house perfecting his collection every day. ALONE. He will be banned sooner or not much later! #US1#

thanks a lot guys...

Here's my updated Annihilation customs:

2150hmr.jpg

marvel77, I don't customize anymore and haven't since 99'. I just buy customs and commission them.

I always lurk here and have never posted, but I just had to register to post how friggin amazing those are. As soon as I laid eyes on that Drax my jaw dropped...it is so amazing, I want it right now. What's it made from? Looks like maybe Kratos, or am I wrong?

Either way, I know you didn't make it, but it's friggin amazing and count yourself lucky to have all those in your collection. If you had an Annihilation Thanos you would truly be the ruler of all things.

It's a TNA Lance Hoyt body with a ML Bullseye head.

Oh, I'm extremely lucky. You should check out my thread in the TNI custom board for all the customs I own and ones that are coming.

Oh, Thanos is next.

I was updating my Joe collection on the other thread and I thought I'd post up some WIP of my Legends collection, so far all I have up is X-men

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj138/F.../Picture031.jpg

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj138/F.../Picture032.jpg

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj138/F.../Picture033.jpg

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj138/F.../Picture034.jpg

Slowly but surley it's coming together!