Show Your Ml Collection Here!

MLCollector13

really, pvb. you dont look anything like iron man. or even tony stark. im really really am sorry. truly....... ACHOO!!!

well, it's ok... i'm just trying to have fun... this is nothing serious for me...

Small update :

X force completed with solar (and an old toy biz feral)

xforce2.jpg

Holysh1t!! who did these x-force figures for you? these guys are my all time favorite x-team. PROPS ON THIS BUDDY!! that shatterstar and warpath is dope!! i look forward to more pic in the future. did you do these yourself?

DSC00865.jpg

DSC00866.jpg

DSC00867.jpg

DSC00868.jpg

DSC00869.jpg

I would have posted pics of my marvel minimates set up, but they fell over like dominos and that shelf will be taken down in a few days so i can paint that wall. i'll get a pic of that soon. didn't take any pics of my other prints either, the ones were all from megacon this weekend.

Small update :

X force completed with solar (and an old toy biz feral)

xforce2.jpg

Yeah, that Warpath is Killer! How well does he hold his knives with those hands? (the knives are a nice touch by the way)

just a few shot around the toy room

front left wall view

MARVELLEGENDSCOLLECTION035.jpg

Notice on far left, I still have a bunch to put away.

rear left wall, left back wall niche

MARVELLEGENDSCOLLECTION023.jpg

left back wall niche,

MARVELLEGENDSCOLLECTION026.jpg

right front wall view

MARVELLEGENDSCOLLECTION034.jpg

right back wall view

MARVELLEGENDSCOLLECTION033.jpg

rear right wall, right back wall niche

MARVELLEGENDSCOLLECTION021.jpg

middle back wall BAF rack

MARVELLEGENDSCOLLECTION040.jpg

rear center cube, consist of 5 cases need 1 more to complete

MARVELLEGENDSCOLLECTION002-1.jpg

eventually there will be a front center cube of 6 additional cases.

then a front wall with 3 cases and the doorway.

high shot of room

MARVELLEGENDSCOLLECTION029.jpg

678.jpg

1) Wow

2) Looks like you're starting to get a little crowded in there, maybe it's time to move to a bigger house (and thus a bigger toy room) ;)

3) You seem to have an ecclectic mix of opened figures. I assume some are from building a BAF, but since you're a MOC collector why are the non-BAF figures open (as few as they are compared to the MOC collection)? Just curious.

1) Wow

2) Looks like you're starting to get a little crowded in there, maybe it's time to move to a bigger house (and thus a bigger toy room) ;)

3) You seem to have an ecclectic mix of opened figures. I assume some are from building a BAF, but since you're a MOC collector why are the non-BAF figures open (as few as they are compared to the MOC collection)? Just curious.

27 loose figures are from BAF packs I opened to build the BAF

6 are customs

the remaining are just extra ones laying around

If room gets to full, I'll take out a wall !!! @firedevil@