Show Your Ml Collection Here!

MLCollector13

Guest Leroy

awesome collections guys, how do get the pics the rite size to post ive got a killer collection but i cant get the pic posting thing right???

Overall3.jpg

My first post in this thread, so sorry I am responding to such an old post. Anywho, before reconstruction began on my bedroom (weather damage) this is what my room looked like. I had pretty much every character released in the 5 inch scale Marvel lines Toy Biz made. I had them set up in teams, or if they weren't part of a team, they stood alone. I also had mutiples of certain characters who were part of more than one team (for example: Wolverine; X-Men, Alpha Flight, SHIELD, Team X, etc)

I also had the Kingpin's Crime Central Playset with a custom trophy case (Mostly accessories from other figures) with Battle Damaged Spider-man lying on the floor with Kingpin, Bullseye (Toyfare), Elektra, Smyth, and Typhoid Mary standing around.

Man, I can't wait to get them displayed again. I might even build a shelf system like yours to accomidate them all. I just had several bookshelves.

Overall3.jpg

My first post in this thread, so sorry I am responding to such an old post. Anywho, before reconstruction began on my bedroom (weather damage) this is what my room looked like. I had pretty much every character released in the 5 inch scale Marvel lines Toy Biz made. I had them set up in teams, or if they weren't part of a team, they stood alone. I also had mutiples of certain characters who were part of more than one team (for example: Wolverine; X-Men, Alpha Flight, SHIELD, Team X, etc)

I also had the Kingpin's Crime Central Playset with a custom trophy case (Mostly accessories from other figures) with Battle Damaged Spider-man lying on the floor with Kingpin, Bullseye (Toyfare), Elektra, Smyth, and Typhoid Mary standing around.

Man, I can't wait to get them displayed again. I might even build a shelf system like yours to accomidate them all. I just had several bookshelves.

I can't wait to see them! The old toyline was great! IMO.

JOhnny

[

JOhnny

Just curious. Who is on the far right with your X-Factor team? I can't place her (I am pretty sure it is a female, though) Looks like you need Wolfsbane and Random as well (or are they displayed elsewhere?)

[

JOhnny

Just curious. Who is on the far right with your X-Factor team? I can't place her (I am pretty sure it is a female, though) Looks like you need Wolfsbane and Random as well (or are they displayed elsewhere?)

She's Shard. I don't know why she is there, I remember I put her there because of something I just forgot, anyway, Random is right above the X -Factor and Wolfsbane is with my Excalibur :P .

JOhnny

She's Shard. I don't know why she is there, I remember I put her there because of something I just forgot, anyway, Random is right above the X -Factor and Wolfsbane is with my Excalibur :P .

JOhnny

Ah, that's cool. My guess is you put Shard with X-Factor because the hologram Shard served with X-Factor for a while.

I put my Shard with Bishop v1 as the XSE.

X-Factor included Havok, Forge, Polaris, Random, Multiple Man, Strong Guy, and the Hall of Fame Wolfsbane.

Also, I never actually displayed any version of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants in my collection. The closest it came was Mystique, Blob, Avalanche, and Pyro being displayed with Spider-Woman, Spiral, and Commando as Freedom Force.

I guess my preference of display reflects the time period when I started collecting. Such as my seperating the Avengers into the regular team, and West Coast/Force Works.

JOhnny

Ah, that's cool. My guess is you put Shard with X-Factor because the hologram Shard served with X-Factor for a while.

I put my Shard with Bishop v1 as the XSE.

X-Factor included Havok, Forge, Polaris, Random, Multiple Man, Strong Guy, and the Hall of Fame Wolfsbane.

Also, I never actually displayed any version of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants in my collection. The closest it came was Mystique, Blob, Avalanche, and Pyro being displayed with Spider-Woman, Spiral, and Commando as Freedom Force.

I guess my preference of display reflects the time period when I started collecting. Such as my seperating the Avengers into the regular team, and West Coast/Force Works.

I didn't know Random was a "good guy" ? What's his story and powers ?

JOhnny

JOhnny

Well, he wasn't really. He turned out to be working for Dark Beast. I believe it also turned out that he was just a teenager, but made himself look older with his shape shifting power.

ANywho, here is all they have on him from Uncannyxmen.net

Universe/Timeline: Marvel Universe

Current Status: Neverland

Aliases: Alex

Nationality: American

First Appearance: X-Factor (1st series) #88

Powers and Abilities:

physical form made of morphing protoplasm, which acts to counteract any force or mutant ability directed at it, can expand his mass and strength, and can be fired as biomatter projectiles

Affiliations:

X-Factor, Dark Descendants, Strikeforce

Notes:

Random's true name was revealed in X-Factor #97.

JOhnny

Well, he wasn't really. He turned out to be working for Dark Beast. I believe it also turned out that he was just a teenager, but made himself look older with his shape shifting power.

ANywho, here is all they have on him from Uncannyxmen.net

Universe/Timeline: Marvel Universe

Current Status: Neverland

Aliases: Alex

Nationality: American

First Appearance: X-Factor (1st series) #88

Powers and Abilities:

physical form made of morphing protoplasm, which acts to counteract any force or mutant ability directed at it, can expand his mass and strength, and can be fired as biomatter projectiles

Affiliations:

X-Factor, Dark Descendants, Strikeforce

Notes:

Random's true name was revealed in X-Factor #97.

I still don't understand his powers, morphing protowhat ?. Now we just need a mutant who can change his DNA into quantum energy for space travel. @smilepunch@

JOhnny

I still don't understand his powers, morphing protowhat ?. Now we just need a mutant who can change his DNA into quantum energy for space travel. @smilepunch@

JOhnny

I think that is basicly Marvel's way of explaining his (and Apocalypse's) type of powers. They aren't just your basic shape shifters, because they can also form their arms into a gun that actually fires a projectile.

Something Mystique and Changeling/Morph could never do.

Im so envious of your shelf space! :(

Here's my Warpath and Deadpool. Warpath would be cool if they redid him.

Though not in Marvel Legends, they did make a second Warpath figure, as well as a Thunderbird figure (which was awsome)

Warpath figures

Thunderbird

Thanks for letting me know. The Giant Size X-Men Thunderbird looks awesome. The other remake looks like a weird Juggernaut body. But the Giant Size X-Men box set is the next one I'm planning to buy but doing some research to make sure that I'm not overpaying for it.

kndy

Though not in Marvel Legends, they did make a second Warpath figure, as well as a Thunderbird figure (which was awsome)

Warpath figures

Thunderbird

Thanks for letting me know. The Giant Size X-Men Thunderbird looks awesome. The other remake looks like a weird Juggernaut body. But the Giant Size X-Men box set is the next one I'm planning to buy but doing some research to make sure that I'm not overpaying for it.

kndy

Hope you find one for a good price. I myself am looking for the gold variant Iron Man from the Avengers #1 boxed set.

I'm also surprised nobody ever released an exclusive grey repaint of that Iron Man mold, based on his first appearence.

Warpath figures

Thunderbird

kndy

Hope you find one for a good price. I myself am looking for the gold variant Iron Man from the Avengers #1 boxed set.

I'm also surprised nobody ever released an exclusive grey repaint of that Iron Man mold, based on his first appearence.

Thats what ml9 war machine is for :)

I thin toybiz has learned its lesson now... Though odd balls like that would make cool exclusives like SDCC or something :D