Show Your Ml Collection Here!

MLCollector13

I finally got around to updating my display shots, since I think I'm all caught up for a little while.

MansionLg.jpg

Waiting I got to say, wow!! I'm not a fan of opening figs but i have too admit you have done one hell of a nice display.The nicest i've seen actually. That iron man hall of armors is simply amazing. Hats off to you my friend.Keep those nice pictures coming.

I have my own sketch books with mine own sketches ive done lol....I only have a handful of sketchs Ive gotten done. For my birthday theres going to be a con here in my area and adam hughes is going to be there and thats going to be my bday gift to myself have him do a finished peice for me.

Nice I know you like him a lot :) Thats going to cost a pretty penny! Hope you get in line first!! :D Hm when we get to sdcc I'll have to give you my sketch book and get a one of a kind jj sketch :P

ok but ill have to ask for a 10 dollar donation lol

or a greg horn sketch

This isn't all Marvel Legends, but I figured I'd show off some of my Hulk collection anyway. ;)

ManyHulks.jpg

Hulkshelf.jpg

Hulkshelf2.jpg

Hulkshelf3.jpg

These are older pics and I still have a lot more stuff not shown, but you get the idea that I love the Hulk. @hulkhead@

hey guys, i've taken some new pics. here they are:

CIMG3204x.jpg

My Avengers shelf: I rearranged the figs on the bottom shelf. that shelf is more spacious now, i removed mr. fantastic and invisible girl from the "vehicle" I placed them on (that thing that came with hawkeye and taskmaster), they're now standing. then i kinda placed the figs close to each other. i also placed an ML logo on the top shelf. the vacant spaces will be filled up as hasbro releases their next ML waves next year. lol. can't wait.

CIMG3207x.jpg

And yeah, i added deathlok in there too. the damn fig can't stand, so, he's posed like that. but i think it fits him well. he's my second deathlok ML, the first one got amputated cause i forced the ultra-tight joints to move. when i took this new deathlok fig out of the packaging, he's got the ultra-tight joints too. i placed him in the freezer, and the tight joints were gone except for his right arm joint. it's still stuck and i don't wanna force it any longer (even with the freezer or hot water trick). i kinda peeped and saw that the stub connecting the shoulder ball into the arm is halfway torn. so, he's gonna stay in that pose, and his right arm is gonna stay like that. jeez.

CIMG3205x.jpg

My small Iron Man collection. Hulkbuster Iron Man is on my avengers shelf. I hope to fill this shelf up with the iron man movie figs, if they really are on a 6-inch scale.

CIMG3206x.jpg

My marvel heroes shelf. i call them the Misfits. cause they don't fit on my avengers shelf. lol.

CIMG3208x.jpg

The very few villains that i have. baf galactus, baf annihilus, baf modok, FO mandarin (sucks bigtime), FO jigsaw, loki, baron zemo, ultron, and bullseye.

apparently he is a avengers nut and even if he does not know who said character is he is happy to have it in his avengers collection. I think he should just give up the avengers bit and collect what he likes really :D :D its just getting silly when you count nova as an avenger because he was one in some alt reality :P

apparently he is a avengers nut and even if he does not know who said character is he is happy to have it in his avengers collection. I think he should just give up the avengers bit and collect what he likes really :D:D its just getting silly when you count nova as an avenger because he was one in some alt reality :P

well if he had a allies helf he could put him there. like im doing

yeah yellowjacket is a avenger. not only that he a founder. don't know bout Cap Britain, but bucky should be there as he was in nearly all of Cap's stories when he was first brought back (always a flashback)

idk punisher was an avenger either

im scratching my head as to why cable is with the avengers

cable was a part of the secret avengers. so, he's on my shelf. like i've said before, as long as there is the word avengers on the team name, i consider it as avengers. ayt?

yeah yellowjacket is a avenger. not only that he a founder. don't know bout Cap Britain, but bucky should be there as he was in nearly all of Cap's stories when he was first brought back (always a flashback)

yup, yellowjacket is an avenger. but as you can see, goliath is already on that shelf (top). so, putting yellowjacket on that shelf will mean putting 2 hank pyms there. so, i didn't put yellowjacket on the shelf, coz there's only one slot for one person on my avengers shelf. putting yellowjacket there when i already have goliath there is like placing multiple iron men (in different armors) on my avengers shelf. ayt?