Show Your Ml Collection Here!

MLCollector13

cool

Thanks guys. I don't think of it as overcrowded... more... bursting with adventure. LOL.

I really like some of the bases though. Especially the sentinel ones for the X-men. But I've pre-ordered the Sentinel wave, so I'm going to have to make way for the ACTUAL Sentinel figure. So I figure the bases will be the first to go. Sigh.

Could allways get another tower...  You seem to like this one enough it could be worth it $$$ wise for ya ;)

There was only one left, and it was on clearance. The tower's normally $50 or something. I got this because it was affordable the other shelving options. It would be kinda neat... ah well. I like it. We'll see how it goes longterm, but I could always just use the tower for CDs. LOL

well these pics are wicked old, i just found them so i'll put them in here. and this was only half my room, i have not found the pics of my ML and most of my TF yet, i just got a new digicam so i'll take some new ones, until then this should hold yous over...

P2060310.jpg

P2060309.jpg

P2060308.jpg

P2060307.jpg

P2060306.jpg

P2060305.jpg

P2060304.jpg

P2060303.jpg

I´m constantly changing my figures poses, even places, so, everytime i post acollection pic, it´s always a different one. That is what superposeability allows :D Enjoy!

misc.jpg

xmencol.jpg

smccol.jpg

moviecol.jpg

avengers.jpg

mlnoon.jpg

shadow.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

i just picked up the 2 Mr. Fantastics from each series, the flying human torch, and the car cruching thing, and the biggest toy i've ever got........the huge 26 inch Thing, man its huge!! i'll try and have some picks up for you guys later tonight!! so all i need to get is the light up torch and the sound effects thing, has anyone seen a dr. doom yet?

Awesome collections!!!!

My ML titled figures, try to get movie and SMC stuff later.

Series 1-4:

DSC09865.jpg

Series 5:

DSC09869.jpg

Series 6-8:

DSC09871.jpg

Series 9:

DSC09878.jpg

X-Men Legends:

DSC09866.jpg

Urban Legends:

DSC09870.jpg

Fantastic Four:

DSC09868.jpg

And Galactus!

DSC09879.jpg

It's not my whole collection but here's some individual shots taken yesterday - the idea was to make them moody.

captasmall.jpg

hulksmall03.jpg

namorsmall.jpg

hulksmall02.jpg

silversurfsmall.jpg

hulksmall.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

With the arrival of my case of mL8 (thanks again OS) i got to rearranging my figures, and that means picture time. Damn these guys are gettin crowded....and I'm just waiting for beast to jump off and take out half the figures.

opticonmlfigures1.jpg

I like how this setup came out:

spideyvsock.jpg