MLCollector13

Show Your Ml Collection Here!

i got this thing for older figures...if it´s not Bats, then no thanks

Nice displays everyone!

Here is my collection. It's great seeing how everyone else has them set up. I sort of played with the pic in Photoshop. My desk is awaiting a Sentinel on the other side.

My Marvel Collection

Here's the same pic, broken down so they are larger-

The FF& Spidey

The Avengers & More

The X-men

Here is my collection. It's great seeing how everyone else has them set up. I sort of played with the pic in Photoshop. My desk is awaiting a Sentinel on the other side.

My Marvel Collection

Here's the same pic, broken down so they are larger-

The FF& Spidey

The Avengers & More

The X-men

Nice! I see you have Super Nova (Or Nova, whatever) with Silver Surfer, I also have her, in fact I had like 4 of them, all traded or customized, I just have one now. Thanks for sharing!

JOhnny

Thanks guys.

JOhnny, she's totally out of scale - but I still like the figure a lot. Until they make a better one, she's in there. I'm looking forward to replacing my Scarlet Witch when the new Legends figure comes out. Now if I could just find Hawkeye, Vision, and Apocalypse I think I'd be all caught up with the figures I want.

Nice collection. Good luck finding Hawkeye, Vision, and Apoc. I would say your best bet is online or at a convention.

Bling

Thanks guys.

JOhnny, she's totally out of scale - but I still like the figure a lot. Until they make a better one, she's in there. I'm looking forward to replacing my Scarlet Witch when the new Legends figure comes out. Now if I could just find Hawkeye, Vision, and Apocalypse I think I'd be all caught up with the figures I want.

Yea I got mine at a fleamarket for like $15.

Nice collection. Good luck finding Hawkeye, Vision, and Apoc. I would say your best bet is online or at a convention.

Bling

That's what I figure... but I always wonder if the wave won't show up again all of a sudden here like the Juggernaut/Deadpool/Phoenix one. I thought they were long gone and suddenly they were here again. Sigh.

I too found it wierd that ML6 just wasnt anywhere aswell...

I read somewhere that the reason wave 6 was so scarce is because they had a distribrution problem due to workers going on strike. (Dock workers I think.)

I read somewhere that the reason wave 6 was so scarce is because they had a distribrution problem due to workers going on strike. (Dock workers I think.)

Interesting, I havent heard about that.

I finally got my collection on display. My wife gave me complete control of the bedroom.

ML2.jpg

I left space for the 3 figures I am missing. Dr. Doom, Thor and Vision. If anyone has those for trade...........

ML1.jpg

These are my variants. I've had most others but traded them. I have Red Skull and the Classic Cap but those are up for trades. The figures by the window are 3 inch diecast figures that can be found at Family Dollar. I've seen some at Target too.

I love the bedroom now! I'll just lay on the bed in there and stare at the wall before going to bed. Sometimes I'll wake up in the middle of the night and just look at the wall and smile. Yup, I'm a nerd but I don't care!

The rest of my collection

Nice collection bro...i have a friend that would love the Maskless Wolvie

That maksless wolverine is going to jjlecaros. Unless you mean the series 6 one I have on the wall in which case that's MINE!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

QUOTE (HardRockBatman00 @ Jun 11 2005, 12:00 PM)

That maksless wolverine is going to jjlecaros. Unless you mean the series 6 one I have on the wall in which case that's MINE!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I have a maskless wolv. if your friend is will to trade.

I dislike pushpins now as they can damage the card, & ... the holes are a pain in the ass if you ever decide you want to paint you're room YIKES :S

I dislike pushpins now as they can damage the card, & ... the holes are a pain in the ass if you ever decide you want to paint you're room YIKES :S

How do they damage the card? I put one at the top and one at the bottom. For the heavier figures I use two at the bottom.

And I'll just spackle the holes. We're already not getting our security deposit back since our pet rabbit and pet chinchilla have torn up the carpet and chewed on all the trim.

the holes are a pain in the ass if you ever decide you want to paint you're room YIKES :S

You can say that again!

QUOTE (HardRockBatman00 @ Jun 11 2005, 12:00 PM)

I have a maskless wolv. if your friend is will to trade.

I'll pass the word what are you looking for?

I got a new display case for my figures... sorta. It's actually a CD tower that was clearanced at Wal-Mart for $23.00. It has blue LED lights at the top... so it looks pretty cool. BUT... My Marvel figures are stuffing it pretty full. I'm going to have to be creative with additions.

Marvel Tower!

Marvel%20Tower.jpg

At night...

marveltowernight.jpg

and a few close-ups.

marveltower6.jpg

marvel%20tower3.jpg

marveltower5.jpg

damn... thats just damn...

Crazy!

My advice... take the stands out from the figures that don't need it.... & the ones that do, put them all on one shelf... The only ones that really "need" them if that ... are phoenix, storm, & iceman imo... the rest are pointless