Show Your Ml Collection Here!

MLCollector13

yea he is, jugs has been a good guy for quite a while now, I actaully quite like it :) I Love him and dazzler on the same team as well LOL anyone who has read any of the old books know they have a tiny lil bit of history between them lol aka jugs was a big fan of her music even back when he was a bad guy :P

here is the photo that my friend is gonna put in my high school's yearbook under the "collections" section. last year I got kinda mad cause I worked so hard for my collection for 2 years and they had pictures of someone collecting candy wrappers or shoes or something.. I was like "wtf is this" so for my senior year, I'm gonna regulate and represent with this...

587999691_l.jpg

here is the photo that my friend is gonna put in my high school's yearbook under the "collections" section. last year I got kinda mad cause I worked so hard for my collection for 2 years and they had pictures of someone collecting candy wrappers or shoes or something.. I was like "wtf is this" so for my senior year, I'm gonna regulate and represent with this...

587999691_l.jpg

You suck :D

CLose up pics please :D:)

@loll@ @smilepunch@

hmm collections like this make me wish I was not a misber :P I love you're unicron stance as well :)

Oh yea ben when he is spiderman :S that has been quite a few smc :S I Think it was allso in the two pack with punisher as well

& WOW... how can you posably make out one lone figure like that among all those others in that huge ass pic ? :D:P

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you got one of the coolest display here. did you make the building or brought from a hobbie shop? wish that my display look like that.

New questions for Waiting...

Is the Stark Armory actually INSIDE that new wing? It looks like it is... if so, I'm AMAZED.

What's your interior for the other new "wing"?

Are you planning to put Giant-Man in your display, or Ant-Man, or both (one for Scott Lang, one for Hank Pym), or leave the little Yellowjacket?

Will Giant-Man work in the Avengers portion, what with the doorway height and the balcony above with the bay window?

Are you swapping out Abomination, Green Goblin, Hulk, and Captain America for the new ML13 and Face Off versions?

Will you switch out Red Skull with the new version, or just add Baron Strucker? Both may draw attention to the reused sculpt, and your current Red Skull actually doesn't look bad with that coat covering most of the crappy body.

When you find the new FF Kang, where's he landing? And Dragon Man?

Any more thought to adding BAF Apocalypse somewhere, and tossing the one from ML7?

As your X-Villains continue to expand, are you going to put the Brotherhood on the roof of the new wing?

I liked Jesse Falcon in the bay window, peeking out. Good way to represent him "behind the scenes".

Glad you chose the black X-23 for display, I definitely think it looks better than the purple.

New questions for Waiting...

Is the Stark Armory actually INSIDE that new wing? It looks like it is... if so' date=' I'm AMAZED.[/quote']

Yep!RightWing.jpg

What's your interior for the other new "wing"?
Haven't done it yet, but plan to do a library.

Are you planning to put Giant-Man in your display, or Ant-Man, or both (one for Scott Lang, one for Hank Pym), or leave the little Yellowjacket?
Giant Man, might have little Ant Man for Lang, but probably not.

Will Giant-Man work in the Avengers portion, what with the doorway height and the balcony above with the bay window?
I plan to have him kind resting on one knee.

Are you swapping out Abomination, Green Goblin, Hulk, and Captain America for the new ML13 and Face Off versions?
Yes to all.

Will you switch out Red Skull with the new version, or just add Baron Strucker? Both may draw attention to the reused sculpt, and your current Red Skull actually doesn't look bad with that coat covering most of the crappy body.
I think I'll just add Strucker. Even though the quality of the old Red Skull fig isn't good, I like the look I have him in with the trench coat better.

When you find the new FF Kang, where's he landing? And Dragon Man?
Right by Super Skrull. Lots of new room on the roof.

Any more thought to adding BAF Apocalypse somewhere, and tossing the one from ML7?
I like the ML7 better, and I don't want too many builds the size of the Sentinels and Giant Man. Make them look like giants amoung men rather than another collection in a different scale mixed in.

As your X-Villains continue to expand, are you going to put the Brotherhood on the roof of the new wing?
Yeah, thats a good idea. I had moved Apoc, Mr S and Omega Red there, and planned to have LDS there too, but the idea of having the brotherhood there is a good one.

I liked Jesse Falcon in the bay window, peeking out. Good way to represent him "behind the scenes".
Noticed him up there eh? I just wish I could have a Stan Lee and Jack Kirby too.

Glad you chose the black X-23 for display, I definitely think it looks better than the purple.

Agreed.

waiting haha! I'd totatly buy ML styled figures or other action figures of big name guys like that :P I'd try to get them signed by them too, though its praticly imposable to get signed stuff by those two these days :(