Show Your Ml Collection Here!

MLCollector13

I'm currently trying to find more space on the walls for my other pics......I've got some other cool ones...but I've held off on getting anymore lately as I've run out of space to hang these...I spotted an Wall Pic of the AOU Hulk vs HulkBuster, that was cool but I passed & missed out...that was an really cool pic.....here's another favorite I'm saving for other walls.....& I threw in small collection shot....this stuff is just an hodge-podge of stuff that hasn't been put up...its a mixture of X-mas & Birthday Presents...

SAM_2201_zpszy5wsynd.jpg

& this

SAM_2200_zpsgy8zl2qa.jpg

• 2 months later...

Last Xmas is still paying off...I finally used a gift card & picked this up for 35.00 & some change.....goot stuff, I haven't read a comic since 95'....so this is some great reading....far beyond the "What If?" box.....I'm still reading it....it's not allowed in the baffroom either....

FB_IMG_1444523453059_zpskwqojjsy.jpg

• 3 months later...

Very cool, GD. Are those those metal/tin plate thingies? Where do you get them? Love that classic cover art.

Sorry I never answered your questions man....These are the wooden plaques from Ross for $11...they were $10 but they seem to fly off the shelves...they have lotsa Marvel & DC covers...They have these at Hobby Lobby, Target& Bed Bath & Beyond as well, but the prices go up from Ross. Hobby L has them for $27, Target has them for $14 & Bed BB has them for$14 as well.....they all vary from place to place but Ross is my go to place. They have other Comic Book art there as well. They have bigger pics that start at $25 on down to $11.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My Chameleon display aka A use for my extra heads haha

Great setup....the last pic is fuggen awesome...the reveal of all the cast if characters the Chameleon is playing or has played....cosmic cube on the coffee table, goblin head on the dresser....Thanos?....that chameleon has got some stones...& alas poor Spidey yada yada

• 1 month later...

They're great stands. They come with three different extensions, and many different clips and pegs for attaching figures. You can get them for $7.44 with prime shipping on amazon.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a couple more shots of some figures from the current X-Men wave:

20161007_184220.jpg

20161007_192509.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Thought I'd share my Ultron collection as a longtime fan of the character, including some customs I made way back when the MCU barely even existed. I should mention that these aren't normally displayed together like this (most are currently in storage) since I don't have enough space to literally create my desired Ultron "shrine" yet, haha! It doesn't help that this photo hasn't been updated with some of the newer figures in my collection (which includes a number of import figures and even two new customs based on the Rage of Ultron comic).

post-42454-0-55044400-1477505423_thumb.jpg

As an aside, I'm hoping to slowly build a similar collection for Black Manta but given his obscurity as a character, it makes it kinda hard (not that I favor quantity over quality of course). Maybe the upcoming Aquaman movie might give him that extra merchandising push he's been needing.

• Like 1

I understand you about the lack of space, I kind of buy different products from Captain America and Daredevil but don't have enough place to make shrines yet. Another thing that doesn't help is that with Daredevil he doesn't get many figures, especially his villains and supporting characters. I was hoping with the success of the series that would change especially since Hasbro said they might make a line based on the Netflix shows if they proved successful but only 2 were shown and no DD and both figures had the pending license approval. It seems my dream Marvel Knights/street heroes line will remain a dream.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm in a kinda limbo when it comes to my Marvel stuff. I never got any of the legends when Hasbro started doing them cos i had quite a few toy-biz one's which i ended up selling most of anyway. I started with the 3.75 movie figures but stopped with Age Of Ultron. Then i picked up the 12 inch legends pretty cheap even by U.K prices but theirs no sign of this line continuing so should i? I picked up the Disney toy box figures 2nd hand on eBay so these will satisfy my need for a shelf full of the main heroes...for now

room2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a quick pic of my most recent collection. I sold my Toy Biz run a decade ago and pic up mostly 90's versions of ML's with Hasbro these days. That's when I really got into comics so I've got a special place for their designs in my heart. If Hasbro pretty wants to go through and make every figure/costume from the first three series of Marvel Universe trading cards then I'm totally cool with that. lol

33374925_10156466557677459_2345764141819494400_n.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Stupid question, I’m sure... But, I don’t suppose anybody has a spare of this alternate head from the Dark Phoenix / Cyclops two pack, just lying around, that they wouldn’t mind parting with? Cuz, reasons

A8F915EC-D152-433C-A36D-1182DB244BDE.jpeg

9 hours ago, sXeblues said:

Stupid question, I’m sure... But, I don’t suppose anybody has a spare of this alternate head from the Dark Phoenix / Cyclops two pack, just lying around, that they wouldn’t mind parting with? Cuz, reasons

A8F915EC-D152-433C-A36D-1182DB244BDE.jpeg

Good luck on that.  I'd take an extra one of those too........so would a lot of people.

18 hours ago, yojoebro82 said:

Good luck on that.  I'd take an extra one of those too........so would a lot of people.

Yea, I suppose so... It’s that much more annoying cuz that’s all I want — just that head. But, it’ll probably take breaking the bank to get the whole box, just for one measly little head. Go figure.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 5/25/2005 at 4:54 AM, commo_soulja said:

Here's some older (pre-ML8) pics of my main display case, enjoy...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/commo_soulja/Marvel/DisplayCase.jpg

Hulk Classics on top shelf,

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/commo_soulja/2Hulk1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/commo_soulja/2Hulk2.jpg

X-Men,

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/commo_soulja/2X-Men.jpg

Fantastic Four,

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/commo_soulja/2FantasticFour.jpg

Avengers,

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/commo_soulja/2Avengers.jpg

There's some DCD figs in there as well. SMC and some misc ML figs are on another shelf. Gotta rearrange my stuff with all the new figs since these pics were taken.

Damn, what a nice collection!

• 1 month later...