Show Your Ml Collection Here!

MLCollector13

Did that really require two plus pages of posting? I admire your completionist qualities, but I think you could have just described some of the variants - we would have believed you!

Wonderful collection, though. How many of those are now open? (Or did you get doubles just for that, dare I ask?)

spiral

Picture006-8.jpg

I've seen a spiral variant on ebay just so you know

let me ask you do you actually have all that shelf space or do you just keep a blank shelf to take pictures of stuff on ? :D

@loll@ also ... fing fang foom walks on two feet I've never seen anyone display him on all fours :D

I've seen someone else put foom on all fours before, slightly different pose though...looked awesome. I'm probably gonna do the same thing when i complete mine. (right now I have....an arm & a wing. lol).

Just added HR IM, vision and kang so now up to 353 MLs.

I looked at a few targets for the spiral variant, but came up empty, so EBAY may be my next choice.

Im at 23 bookcases, but I do try to use this 1 percific shelf for picture taken, keeps light glare low. Now if only I can cut the flash.

I had FOOM on 2 feet, but wanted something different, so I twisted him up and planted him on all fours, looks great to me.

Anyone can come to theses forums and talk BS, I seen it done over & over again.

Who is talking bs it was a honest question :D & yeah I've only seen the chase spiral on ebay my self I've yet to see anyone post finding one in stores for some reason ... I'm starting to wonder if its a real product ... but seems too odd and many of them to just be a fanboy custom :S

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Anyone can come to theses forums and talk BS, I seen it done over & over again.

Or they can come here for bragging rights. @hmmm@ @smilepunch@

Anyway.... Very nice collection. #US1#

Did some of those actually contain four comics?

Where did you find that White ranger?

He's been showing up at TRU, and I think I've seen him at Target and Walmart too. Keep your eyes open and you should find him.

He came out with Gold Ranger. Last spring they released Green Ranger and Lord Zedd. I'm hoping they make all the original MMPRs.

Ive got mult of them I got another white and gold at tru with their 2 for 10 deal

eh?.. He switched from red to gold? :S LOL Oh wlell I'd still rather have red :S

Jason (along with the original black and yellow Rangers) left the show and were replaced by three new actors in season two.

A few years later when it was rebooted into Power Rangers Zeo, Jason came back as the Gold Ranger. Which was actually a suprise unlike Tommy "returning" as the White Ranger.

Anyone else need some more PR knowledge bombs droped on them, just let me know :D

eh?.. He switched from red to gold? :S LOL Oh wlell I'd still rather have red :S

Jason (along with the original black and yellow Rangers) left the show and were replaced by three new actors in season two.

A few years later when it was rebooted into Power Rangers Zeo, Jason came back as the Gold Ranger. Which was actually a suprise unlike Tommy "returning" as the White Ranger.

Anyone else need some more PR knowledge bombs droped on them, just let me know :D

I'm watching on youtube when I can't sleep I'm still in season 2 :P

i thought jason came back as the gold ranger in MMPR towards the end

90sXMen.jpg

(And I just added Cable and Shatterstar to complete my X-Force but they didn't make the pic)

I really like this pic, I'd love to see other collections of old school Toy Biz.

Great collection too!

Thanks!

The best part about it is that, to me, it's complete. I don't really want anymore of those 90's Toybiz X Men than what I already have. If I could just reach that point with my GI Joes.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys! newby here!

I Here are some pics of the stuff I have in display. I will be posting pics later of the boxed stuff, LOTR, DC, WCW,WWE, TNA, ECW and lots of displays bases and accesories. Also I have all GI Joe vehicles and bases boxed.

Well, but for now;

I made this display and called it: The fall of Spider-Man.

DSC02130.jpg

DSC02131.jpg

More Spidey,

DSC02128.jpg

DSC02129.jpg

This shelve will soon be a Thor and friends vs lots of wierd baddies!

DSC02132.jpg