Show Your Ml Collection Here!

MLCollector13

hello with all I excuse myself bad translation I am French I live in Normandy not very far from the beaches of the unloading of 1944 I have collected the comics marvel for soon 30 years and the actions figures for 15 years my collections comprises to it quasi totality of the actions figures marvel I also impassion myself for many of other actions appears of film and comics why I them guards limp about it and well my first pleasure of youth do not have to open the gifts but the discovery of the toys after the unpacking I have create a small forum dedicated to the marvel and products derived the blisterisator who means that which blistérise (that which puts the figurine in one limps plastic translucent) here I thank you give you some images in bond on my small forum has to you fan of marvel

http://www.leblisterisateur.com/index.htm

http://www.leblisterisateur.com/action-fig...isateur-t41.htm

Welcome to the forums! You'll probably find that your writing in English will improve simply from reading these forums. Then again, with the way some of these guys write, I dunno... @firedevil@

Nice site! You have quite a large sealed toy collection.

^_^

• 4 weeks later...
hello with all I excuse myself bad translation I am French I live in Normandy not very far from the beaches of the unloading of 1944 I have collected the comics marvel for soon 30 years and the actions figures for 15 years my collections comprises to it quasi totality of the actions figures marvel I also impassion myself for many of other actions appears of film and comics why I them guards limp about it and well my first pleasure of youth do not have to open the gifts but the discovery of the toys after the unpacking I have create a small forum dedicated to the marvel and products derived the blisterisator who means that which blistérise (that which puts the figurine in one limps plastic translucent) here I thank you give you some images in bond on my small forum has to you fan of marvel

http://www.leblisterisateur.com/index.htm

http://www.leblisterisateur.com/action-fig...isateur-t41.htm

Bonjour mon ami, et bienvenue! Ce sont des photos tres magnifique! Je suis heureux que voir l'appreciation des comiques traverser la mer!

Comment ca va?

• 4 weeks later...

hello afflicted you not to be present more often but my forum takes much time I thank you for your French message here I go soon create on the forum of the blisterisator a section for the fan of marvel in English language by hoping for some message of support as I had indicated on my first message the comics and action figure are at home a rather gigantic passion the problem out of C difficult time is that the price of hasbro and the availability of the series marvel légends island difficult for us European us is currently supplied

je te remercie pour ton french us ;)

IF you are not in @usa@ its pretty much hard to find anyplace :S you're best bet I'm sure you know by now ... is to find a local comic shop and get them to order in for you ... or maybe even order online

hello afflicted you not to be present more often but my forum takes much time I thank you for your French message here I go soon create on the forum of the blisterisator a section for the fan of marvel in English language by hoping for some message of support as I had indicated on my first message the comics and action figure are at home a rather gigantic passion the problem out of C difficult time is that the price of hasbro and the availability of the series marvel légends island difficult for us European us is currently supplied

je te remercie pour ton french us ;)

what are you looking for?

hello all for bought I bought on ebay customs the French salesman are rather expensive the euro is currently very competitive for us that I seek is rather broad but I seek marvel priority like the special spider woman series marvel edition 12 inches or the blaze flamin' S stunt I seek all the figurines articulated or not articulated one of my pleasure of is left a series not finished to have a great pleasure bought the last lack our small forum has a large gallery of image but it is visible only has the inscription visited it and posted your name would be a great pleasure for us

http://www.leblisterisateur.com/marvel-f23...isateur-t41.htm

• 4 weeks later...