Show Your Ml Collection Here!

MLCollector13

BC, i think you're a toy god...

goddess

femme_fatale.jpg

OMG!,....Black Cat 2006 you're a woman! You've got so many wonderful toys, it's truely amazing and surprising to see a woman so dedicated to a hobby that I think that is prodominatly a male hobby. You're like a breathe of fresh air, your collection is very neat I like that. I probably have just as many figures as you but I can't keep mine that orderly because as soon as I straighten everything up I buy more stuff. Then it's cluttered again. :D

hey pvb. are you drooling after bc just because she has many toys?

nah... i just admire peeps with great collections... actually, i admire a lot of peeps in this forum... it's always nice to see other people's collection... gives you ideas and keeps you inspired... hey, have you shown your collection here?

hey all,

what an awesome thread! My Wolverine collection site is here: http://ca.geocities.com/radapaw/

It's a little out of date, but I figured I'd share... looking back, I wish I collected nightcrawler or gambit figures...

wolviewall_II.jpg

very nice wolvie collection dude! welcome to the forum!

pvb, pvb, pvb..... i'm not baragging or anything but. you can't handle my collection dude. seriously. i saw your collection and honestly. your collection is dead weight. i'm really sorry i have to say that.

the ones i can't handle are your arrogance, sarcasm, and attitude... but it's ok to see you hanging around here... gives me something to smile and smirk about. cheers!

Small update :

He can hold his knives. Take a look (with brother james proudstar around...)

warpaththunderbird.jpg

X force completed with solar (and an old toy biz feral)

xforce2.jpg

Yeah, that Warpath is Killer! How well does he hold his knives with those hands? (the knives are a nice touch by the way)

Some pics of my collection, I'll have new ones soon:

ModernAnnihilationCustoms1-3.jpg

MyCollection-6.jpg

MyCollection-8.jpg

MyCollection-11.jpg

MyCollection-13.jpg

MyCollection-14.jpg

MyCollection-14-1.jpg

MyCollection-20.jpg

Little collection update with some new (and old) customs (they help me waiting untill hasbro decides to release something new...)

Spidey in good company...

Spidey.jpg

Thunderbird & Sunfire

ThunderbirdSunfire.jpg

Defenders backup

defendersbis.jpg

Enjoy !

the customs you have are freakin awesome. once again great collection.

Some pics of my collection, I'll have new ones soon:

ModernAnnihilationCustoms1-3.jpg

MyCollection-6.jpg

MyCollection-8.jpg

MyCollection-11.jpg

MyCollection-13.jpg

love the customs of the white queen, drax, phyla vell quasar, high evolutionary, moondragon, and super skrull. did you make those.

Here's my updated Annihilation customs:

2150hmr.jpg

marvel77, I don't customize anymore and haven't since 99'. I just buy customs and commission them.