Show Your Ml Collection Here!

MLCollector13

100_3438.JPG

100_3437.JPG

yup one string around his neck

nice collection

• 2 weeks later...
guys. i would have posted my collection here. but it seems that i do not know how. AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! WRRRRRAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ACHOO!!!!! ACHOO!!!! SNIFFFFF!!!!!!! HEY PVB. HEY

can i help you?

so. pvb. what do you collect. and where are you from?

i'm from the philippines... and i collect MLs and other Marvel figs which are 6-inchers...

Is this a joke? Why does pvb have a stalker?

I don't get it....

gee... i don't get it too... i don't know what's happening...

my villains set, iron man set, and the last one is pretty much nothing... the space was vacated when i transferred the x-men figs on the new shelf... so, right now, ultimate cap and planet hulk owns this space... FO cap and FO hulk replaced them on my avengers shelf, 'cause i think the FO cap and FO hulk are simply the best cap and hulk MLs... i still have some space for some new figs... hhhmmm, gonna buy more figs soon...

Magic06.jpg

Magic23.jpg

Magic24.jpg

just finished a figure ive wanted for a long time

ive never cracked open a torso on a figure,so i was surprised how easy it was

it wasnt too hard to get the arms in the right spot either,over all im really impressed with how this came out

there is spot on the right side of his ribs that my dremmel went crazy and scratched,so i will probably repaint him a lighter blue to cover that,but besides that im calling this done!

P2230151.jpg

P2230152.jpg

P2230153.jpg

god bless working at a toy store and getting fodder cheap as hell

P2230154.jpg

pvbvillages, so how often does the figures on top of your door fall off?

good day dude...

well, the shelves on top of my door was installed just 4 or days ago... so far, no figs have fallen since i placed them there... i hope nothing falls when somebody's entering or leaving the room... i think the figs that i placed there are the ones who could stand very firmly... except for FF boxset torch and thing, and for toybiz old thor... but i gave thor and the thing stands, so i think they're gonna do fine there...