Show Your Ml Collection Here!

MLCollector13

surfer is pretty easy,ill post some tomorrow or tonight

i use fishing line,the trick to it is to tie the knot first,but dont pull it all the way tight,leave enough room to get a nail or thumbtack through the loop,then pull tight

i usually do a double knot

off topic,but a new custom i just did

xman,obviously took a few liberties with the costume

P2010145.jpg

Niceeee!! One of the first comic series I Think I went all out for! Or maybe the 2nd or third... in the early 1-5s anyways along with gen x & transformers (marvel) & aoa :P

I don't even really notice any difference aside from maybe the yellow stripes on the boots & the X logos?.. Correct?.. Only problem is that he looks a little old is that a cable face? :D needs some longer hair too but other wise I'd buy that easy! wana make me a synch custom ? :P

LOL

surfer is pretty easy,ill post some tomorrow or tonight

i use fishing line,the trick to it is to tie the knot first,but dont pull it all the way tight,leave enough room to get a nail or thumbtack through the loop,then pull tight

i usually do a double knot

off topic,but a new custom i just did

xman,obviously took a few liberties with the costume

P2010145.jpg

Niceeee!! One of the first comic series I Think I went all out for! Or maybe the 2nd or third... in the early 1-5s anyways along with gen x & transformers (marvel) & aoa :P

I don't even really notice any difference aside from maybe the yellow stripes on the boots & the X logos?.. Correct?.. Only problem is that he looks a little old is that a cable face? :D needs some longer hair too but other wise I'd buy that easy! wana make me a synch custom ? :P

LOL

yup its cables head,i know it looks a little old,but honestly,out of all the heads i have in my fodder box,it was honestly the closest,thats kinda sad

and the biggest difference is that his shirt doesnt go all the way up his neck,it stops at the collar line,i didnt notice til after i was pretty much done,but it would have been hard to make it flesh colored anyway b/c xorns neck has these weird lines on it

and im not familiar with synch,got a pic

added these figs in my collection:

bishop

psylocke

professor x

nightcrawler

mr. sinister

mystique

i'm now expanding my collection by getting x-men figs and giving them their own shelf.

here are the most recent pics of my stuff:

DSC05116.jpg

DSC05118.jpg

DSC05137.jpg

ya it was me who took pics of unleashed sandman with BAFs head

looks bad,it looks small IMO

its a 7inch scale head on an 8inch scale body

ive seen some people that have it that way though,i deleted my pic though,sorry

and honestly,i like the battle damaged head,goes with the body

and cool update pvb

ya it was me who took pics of unleashed sandman with BAFs head

looks bad,it looks small IMO

its a 7inch scale head on an 8inch scale body

ive seen some people that have it that way though,i deleted my pic though,sorry

and honestly,i like the battle damaged head,goes with the body

and cool update pvb

i knew it was you! i was just afraid to be wrong so i didn't say it was you...

thanks for the compliments... and for the assist too...

hope i'll get my salary increase as soon as possible so that i can fund buying more x-men and villains MLs... i'm also excited to move to a bigger place, but that's still two years from now... i'm having less and less space to display my figs 'cause my room is so damn small...

i have ordered the modern iron man seres 8 TB of superherotoys.com and the were sold out so they refunded me, i also ordered it on toywiz.com they said they had it but the refunded me.

how do i get 1?

also, is it just me or should deadpool be an avenger?

and what will happen to deadpool after the cable and deadpool series ends?

and what will happen to bob agent of hydra, he is such an insignifigant charecter, will they kill him off or will he just vanish?

ML 3 Wolwerine is too big and I didn't want him to hide the other figures. But you are right this looks weird. I'll change the display

but still, you can't deny how great FL's display looks...

Thanks guys !!! My collection is nothing compared to yours. I really have to something about my "streching" wolvie !!

You may not have as many figures as some other people on the board, but regardless your customs are pretty impressive! Well done. Could we see some more detailed photos of those? Have you posted them already on the custom board? :)

Thanks a lot ! I've only made myself Tony Stark custom (but it was not to hard : cut DCSH clark kent's glasses and draw a mustache...). The other customs have been made by the best customizers in the place so pics may have been already posted by them on the custom board. Anyway i'll try to post some detailed photos soon

Hey I know people like to see pics of our figs hanging up. I have a few of my Storm hangin' up with lightning coming from her hands. I need to modify it a bit because I don't like the main wire holding her up. I'm gonna change it to were the lightning is holding her up. Oh I've got clouds too. :D My wife always picks at me saying the insulation's falling out. :blink:

hstm.jpg

stmhangn.jpg

hangnstm.jpg