Show Your Ml Collection Here!

MLCollector13

SHS.jpg

that they think that they estarian saying if they were with recorded voices?

Sentinel: hello!!! you want to be my friend? (Robotic sound)

Wolvie: clear! we go by Sodas!! (nonserious good example for childrens that wolverine invited beers truth?)

I don't know if you can tell from photos, but once I got mine in person, I thought he just looked too slim, elongated and young. The figure looks like some kind of "teen" Magneto. The helmet sits a little too high on his head also, making his head look a bit comical like the Leader's or something, but if you push it down tight as possible it's not so bad.

Aside from appearance, mine also has the usual hard to move ball-jointed hips that go in only one direction and I had to use a pair of pliers to move both them an the shoulder ball joints without taking the risk of breaking an arm or leg off. I had the same problem with the Icons Spiderman, but at least he is supposed to be skinny and youthful.

hi guys, a newbie here reporting in. a good friend of mine introduced me to this forum (his nick is hajime & he's in this forum as well). anyway, checkout my marvel collection:

MARVEL COLLECTION (46 ML + 4 non-ML)

marvel50do1.jpg

i started my collection since april this year. the very first ML i bought was war machine. the photo above (credits to marvelousnews.com for the superb photos!) shows from the very first ML i bought till the latest (war machine-hulk then continue to leader-punisher urban legends and so on till movie punisher). btw, i'm a selective collector while my friend hajime is a completist. checkout his collection at http://forums.toynewsi.com/index.php?showt...;#entry16373688

MARVEL DISPLAY

displaykx3.jpg

MARVEL FIGURES

Movie

movienu1.jpg

X-Men, Marauders & "New" Brotherhood

xmenon4.jpg

i was supposed to include X3 juggernaut in the movie figures but instead i included it in my "new" brotherhood figures bcoz i didn't collect x-men movie figures. moreover, it's hard now to find carded or loose ML juggernaut here in malaysia so X3 juggernaut is a replacement for ML juggernaut instead. now, i'm waiting for X3 colossus & danger (will be included in my x-men figures) to hit the shelves hehe.

New Avengers (Pre-Civil War)

avengersvx4.jpg

war machine is included as iron man's sidekick/best friend while red skull is included as cap's #1 enemy.

MARVEL DISPLAY

displaykx3.jpg

Love the display man....it has a really clean look. Oh and welcome to TNI. :)

damn seeing all those pics made me feel left out..........Pretty much all my collection is put away right now, cuz we are putting in new flooring and adding in a new extension to the house but I still have a few things on display.

100_2450.JPG

100_2446.JPG

100_2447.JPG

100_2448.JPG

100_2445.JPG

100_2451.JPG

100_2452.JPG

100_2453.JPG

I don't understand how Hasbro can get a figure of Magneto so wrong when they had a picture of him on the front of the package to work from.

What the hell are you talking about?That figure Is absolutely amazing, looks really mean and they nailed the costume.