Show Your Ml Collection Here!

MLCollector13

Some of you know thath I usually take pics and scans for my site then just go back around and trade or sell the figures to my fellow collectors at cost. Actual cost to me was $10.78 each. I'll let these go (the 8 series 1 figures + PITT assembled) for $75 + shipping. (the extra pieces from the variants not included) Here's my haul!

LCBH002.jpg

LCBH003.jpg

I don`t know how much time i will have to wait to put my hands on stan, the figure, hahaha. I already ordered two of those, but i live in mexico and those will arrive to a friends place in america, but i have to go and pick them up or pay for shipping :P

Just thought I'd share the new Armory setup I threw together. I'd still like to try to refine it into something better (Waiting has set the bar high), but for now, this is where I stand...

Armory1.jpg

And a close-up of Tony's workstation...

Armory2.jpg

I wish I would have bought more of those Bridge sets when I saw them. :(

k dude we get it you suck! :P hey do you find the price on this one going down since hasbro is putting one out?.. How does hasbro putting one out make ya feel about what you paid for these as well?..

I don't know about the prices going down. I've seen some up for sale still at $75+ I actually did get a good deal on mine though, $58 shipped. Hasbro putting one out had no affect on my desicion to get this one 1) because I already knew it was coming out and 2)I'm a MOC completist and for people like me the demand for that particular figure will always be high if it's not in your collection

IRON MAN!!!!!

655316772l.jpg

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!!!

R8dsZx024982-02.jpg

FOUNDING MEMBER FROM LEFT

1. THOR ODINSON (DR. DONALD BLAKE) a.k.a THE MIGHTY "THOR"

2. ANTHONY EDWARD "TONY" STARK a.k.a THE INVINCIBLE "IRON MAN"

3. STEVEN "STEVE" ROGER a.k.a CAPTAIN AMERICA (leader)

4. DR. ROBERT BRUCE BANNER a.k.a THE INCREDIBLE "HULK"

5. JANET VAN DYNE a.k.a THE "WASP"

6. DR. HENRY "HANK" J. PYM a.k.a YELLOWJACKET

cool pics

DUDE! Mixing the shrinking ml guys in with the icons = pure gold :D GOLD I say! :D

thanx!

still waiting for apocalypse ml n BAF to join the villains!!!

(thats why i post heroes assemble only)

or maybe goliath with antman n wasp...

n yellow jacket from wonderman!

or even the antman at the hawkeye's arrow?

hahahahahaha!

hmm...

did u guys got any idea what other ml that can add to my collections?

oh!

1 more...

still searching...

wasp variant!

damn!

very hard to find in my country...

isk...

very cool pics. didn't know series 4 icons were out yet.

already release in my country more than a month ago...

(if not mistaken)

n thanx to all that view my collection's pic!!!

will update later!!!

villains...

teams...

maybe avengers with antman of the new FF!!!

=o)