Show Your Ml Collection Here!

MLCollector13

Here are pics of my X-Men room, they are dated from May 2006. I was interviewed by all 3 of my local news stations, plus I wrote an article for Tomart in the July issue of 2006 in which it showed a prototype of an action figure line never made: Wolverine on the blue/purple card by a company named Hornby ( you can see this in the first pic on the left). Marvel went with ToyBiz and they made the pocket comics.

With all the new X-Men Marvel Legends and X3 items from overseas, I am currently remodeling, but I think all of you can get a good picture of the amount of my collection as well as a see a shot of my ML figures on top of a white shelf in the middle of all the pics:

http://www.littlerubberguys.com/forums/ind...mp;hl=ejaskolka

Let me know what you think.

Thanks

Eric

This guy's the only person I've ever met that's had a bigger X-Men collection them me. Not to mention, actually has stuff I haven't even seen before. Not a ton of things, but quite a few.

@notworthy@ @notworthy@ @notworthy@ @notworthy@ @notworthy@ @notworthy@ @notworthy@ @notworthy@ @notworthy@

Picture172.jpg

If I were to ever come to your house, you'd better keep an eye on that lol. Where'd you find that?

i've had it since I was 6 I love it

That X-Men rug was found at Wal-marts around 1994 and 1995. Yes it is the same design Pizza Hut used in their artwork for their promotion. I have the matching placemat from Pizza Hut as that rug.

Very nice collection/diorama set up. Great creative input and thought!!!

Here are pics of my X-Men room, they are dated from May 2006. I was interviewed by all 3 of my local news stations, plus I wrote an article for Tomart in the July issue of 2006 in which it showed a prototype of an action figure line never made: Wolverine on the blue/purple card by a company named Hornby ( you can see this in the first pic on the left). Marvel went with ToyBiz and they made the pocket comics.

With all the new X-Men Marvel Legends and X3 items from overseas, I am currently remodeling, but I think all of you can get a good picture of the amount of my collection as well as a see a shot of my ML figures on top of a white shelf in the middle of all the pics:

Thanks

Eric

This guy's the only person I've ever met that's had a bigger X-Men collection them me. Not to mention, actually has stuff I haven't even seen before. Not a ton of things, but quite a few.

@notworthy@ @notworthy@ @notworthy@ @notworthy@ @notworthy@ @notworthy@ @notworthy@ @notworthy@ @notworthy@

I have been hard pressed to find someone who has more than myself. About 95% of my stuff is out, I have a bunch of multi-packs and all variants packed away MOC. As I mentioned these pics are a year old, so I have definitely added more: the Dark Phoenix statue set is complete, all X-Men ML and build a figures have been purchased, many more busts, a few statues.

There are alot of layers of items, so you have to look closely to get a good idea of the variety of items in the room.

I also have all the comics as well.

Sometimes I wonder what I am doing collecting all these toys, but it sure is fun and sharing them with my 3 kids.

Thanks

Eric

Awesome!!! That's an X-Men museum!

Thanks

Eric

I think that is one of the coolest things I have ever seen.

By the way, I have a couple items you may be interested in. Hit me up by email at squeezeplay69@gmail.com if you want to know more.

GOOD LORD that is the best spiderman I have ever seen can sum1 Plz tell me what eries it is from I gots ta own itz

ooo boy I was tired when I made that post :D & are you kidding or not?.. I really can't tell heh! I am having trouble getting MOJO to stand now too his legs sorta SUCK ass! I wonder if they were going to design mojo with lights and sounds originaly... Looks like like he should have electronic features for some reason :S

• 3 weeks later...