Show Your Ml Collection Here!

MLCollector13

Picture172.jpg

If I were to ever come to your house, you'd better keep an eye on that lol. Where'd you find that?

coll set up, that a nice floor mat.......i likethat joe mad image, I remember when that image came out during the pizza hut/x-men cartoon promos

Hi im new to this forum but was wondering if anyone was looking for, or willing to trade something they have for a marvel legends diamond emma frost or a 25th anniversary wolverine? if so email me i happen to have found a few and wanted to help you gusy out if you were looking for them. I also have a Mustard yellow Sentry from the walmart Giant man line, not the bright yellow version, if you happen to be looking for that one. I am in California so we usually get figures way after the rest of the US but if you are looking for something inpaticular email me and maybe i can find it for trade or something. I always see lots of spiderman origins around and ghost rider figures along with the last 3 series of the toybiz marvel legends, so please drop me a line. By the way, LOVE THE FORUMS HERE!! xevilspideyx@yahoo.com

thanks for the link, didnt relaize how many people are trading on here lol. my 3 figures for trade seem prett pathetic suddenly, lol oh well i'll just hold on to them till they are hard to find i guess lol.

HA! I begin when superheroes left the figures the series marvel (spiderman, captain America, Punisher, Doctor Doom and Doctor Octopus, less to Hulk than then search)y late did t leave the Xs Men 90´s and believe me, in that then ones for my was the best figures done of all the times, but spent the years and many different figures and collections and series me aburri and leaves them at the mercy of the dust and the forgetfulness, passed the years and forgotten the taste by the figures, here in Mexico left legends and it buys to my brother America Captain to him, when the series already was here by series 3, soon, it buys some figures of spawn and some interesting of different collections and companies, later with the Trilogy of The Lord of The Rings, buys the Gandalf the White of the Two Towers and me awake again the interest, and before of three movies, and but of 5 years of search, bargaining, much much luck, good supplies and sales of liquidation, means it completes my collection of The Lord Of The Rings, and, at the same time here in the numerous flea markets that aqui we called "Rodantes" found one me that another Marvel Legends, opened or in Box, but that if, to a price too good to ignore it, and heme aqui, buying and buying marvel legends, until having an acceptable group, and everything empezo with America captain who not even was for my. as you see, the things empeizan in small and later they grow and they grow........

when legends finishes to the series, we will be satisfied?