Show Your Ml Collection Here!

MLCollector13

I must say waiting that is the best toy display i have ever seen in my life. not that my collection has anything on yours, but looking at your makes me realize how much i want those figures i passed on before i officially started collecting marvel legends.

I hear ya MLD I'm feeling the same way even though I own most of them :) I Started to open up my mosc doubles when I started to order cases around wave 8ish or so...

Now I am wishing I had done it all along from wave 1up :S I'm slowly picking off the ones I am in need of though now at least :)

Dude they are off by lots lol!

The only MS that can even remotely cut it are ...

hulks

posssably black cat

the logans/wolvies...

Ultimate thor

and ultimate ironman...

& we know thanos and the watcher work as well pretty much charecters that are allready huge in the MU work in scale with the ML really...

dammit. i have a ultimate venom that i haven't opened yet and it looked about the right size, that's why i bought carnage and goblin recently. but if they're too big, then i guess i could try to pose them crouched or something, or in the background.

I set a lil display yesterday... during the night I woke up to about 5 " thunks" 5 of my ml fell down lol :S

Just basic figures that should have no trouble standing but do...

like sasq

deadpool

bishiop

phoenix

wonderman

I gave up on even trying to get wonderman to stand ...

Some Pics of a setup I just put up tonight ... I've just had my loose figures just laying around really @loll@ Just having fun setting them up now too getting ideas, need to get a biger/better shelf for them all :)

LMLL.jpg

MMLM.jpg

RMLR.jpg

You can't see it but DrS is hovering in a sitting position :) I'm actaully quite happy with that one! I took a stand and stuck him on the flat part and leaned him on the wall @loll@ Looks great!!!

I have angle looking like hes just taking off & spiderman jumping and vison ... visoning :P

FUN FUN even in display :)

MyCollection-1.jpg

Diggin the Canadian Flag...

Couldn't get wolvie or sasq to hold the damn thing :S :P

Dig some of them customs dude above :)

Finally updated the Avengers

Avengers.jpg

Feel my jealousy @smilepunch@

Really cool set up man. If I might make a suggestion. Toss the non-Avenger (coughcoughSentrycoughcough) and invest in a MS She-Hulk. She's really only got one pose but if you place yer towards the back she fits in fine.

Avengers.jpg

Feel my jealousy @smilepunch@

Really cool set up man. If I might make a suggestion. Toss the non-Avenger (coughcoughSentrycoughcough) and invest in a MS She-Hulk. She's really only got one pose but if you place yer towards the back she fits in fine.

He does have the MS She-Hulk, but she's in a window elsewhere in the mansion because of scale. Though she is pretty much in scale... I checked and she's supposed to be about the height she is. Should we start a petition to reunite She-Hulk with the Avengers, Waiting?

Question...

I see a number of people have "tweaked" their Cable. I'm curious as to what's the best gun to get from a different line, such as Sigma Six? The hover bike/gun just doesn't cut it.

Also, where does one get those extra bullets that I see wrapped around Cable?

Yojoebro82--

You have more in your collection than I do at this point, so don't feel bad. I'm an old-school ML collector but sold almost ALL of them so I can afford a few things in college. I have about 15 figures in all, including 5 I just bought this week. At one point I had every ML from series 1 through 10, and made the mistake of selling them on ebay, so be proud of what you have!

Question...

I see a number of people have "tweaked" their Cable. I'm curious as to what's the best gun to get from a different line, such as Sigma Six? The hover bike/gun just doesn't cut it.

Also, where does one get those extra bullets that I see wrapped around Cable?

The Bullets & Left Gun on my Cable are from Spawn series 24 Commando Spawn 2, and the Right Gun came from my Movie Maniacs series 4 Snake Plissken. The Bullets on my Bishop are from Movie Maniacs series 4 Terminator.

Avengers.jpg

Nice. Hank looks perfect there.

Although, I miss the blue sky backdrop you had. Ever since the wing additions, it's been noticably absent. Any reason in particular?

Nice. Hank looks perfect there.

Although, I miss the blue sky backdrop you had. Ever since the wing additions, it's been noticably absent. Any reason in particular?

Well, my wife painted that for me, and it was 7 feet long. The mansion is now 9 feet long, so it was no longer long enough for the whole thing. So, I need a new one, and that's just pushed off to after the move some time. Plus, the poster board it was painted on didn't hold up well, and it was crinkled in places. If I make a new one, I'm planning to improve on the idea. The old one is at the landfill.

My Emma Frost is a custom I got cummissioned.

Rogue, is her older version, but I got the base added for her newer powers.