Show Your Ml Collection Here!

MLCollector13

ironmanlot.jpg

Hmm... An Iron Man shirne, great idea. I have most of those, I may have to make one aswell.

:( Everybody's pictures remind me of the ones I don't have. I've never been able to find variants, but before series 6 at least I used to be able to find the normal ones. This line has just become so popular that it's impossible to get anymore. And I've missed out on so many cool ones.

Wow everyones got an Iron Man collection these days!!! :)

hey its me again udating my collection for you to see.

yeah its now much, no verients becuase one is enough for me. I found a verient bullseye,greenhulk and goliath on ebay a while back for like 30 bucks. hulks dead but still have the bulls eye and giant man

see can you find al l the customs???

DSC02523.jpg

DSC02524.jpg

DSC02525.jpg

DSC02526.jpg

DSC02527.jpg

What I can spot in there...

Customs:

Wendigo

Nimrod

Avalanche

Blob

Shocker

Stegron the Dinosaur Man

Constrictor

Blizzard

Crimson Dynamo? (red guy behind Blizzard?)

Titanium Man?

Wizard

Klaw

Blastaar

Firelord

Terrax

Strong Guy

Quark

Kylun

Warstar

Hepzibah

Ch'od

Warpath

Shatterstar

Feral

Guardian

Puck

Death's Head?

Night Thrasher

Nova (Richard Ryder)

Firestar

Rage (where's Justice?!)

Altered figures:

Black Cat

Sentinel minus shoulderpads

Battle Damaged Sentinel

Mysterio

your good sept you missed, MORG-Rockslide-Dark Hawk not night thrasher and its puffadder not titanium man, but good job. its building, but after this year damb intire wall will be filled will new and customs.

Never much liked that justice, don't like the caped crusaders so to speak, but am working on speed ball and night thrasher now, and if i can find few more electras I plan on making a turbo cutoms as well.

thanks every one, hey the king you can see the nimrod over in fwoosh find me in the customs gallary. you kno what last night I was on the computer and heard a crash behind me knowing something big fell usumming it was all of them , no not the sentinels their siting on wall tacks, it was that dame giant apocolypse, anyone want him I'd much rather have a black version.

thanks every one, hey the king you can see the nimrod over in fwoosh find me in the customs gallary. you kno what last night I was on the computer and heard a crash behind me knowing something big fell usumming it was all of them , no not the sentinels their siting on wall tacks, it was that dame giant apocolypse, anyone want him I'd much rather have a black version.

I'll take him off your hands, depending on the price :)

I like your collection, biglebowski9999. It has a nice variety. :)

Well, like I said in my previous post, I keep all my Thor-related stuff in a dedicated cabinet all thier own. The top two shelves contain all my action figures, while the remaining three shelves hold busts, statues, and the like.

Top shelf:

100_0446.jpg

Second shelf:

100_0448.jpg

When I eventually get the Wal-Mart Thor, ML Loki and Beta Ray Bill, they'll be located in this cabinet as well.

Enjoy!

biglebowski9999 - Is that street sign on Figure Factory 1 Spidey from somewhere else? I didn't get one with mine! haha ... :( lol

Nice collections!!!

Hi,

I love all of your collection pics and hope to add mine soon. But first, I want to ask u photogs a question. I have not seen this technique done (that I know of) in Marvel Legends photography and no one has brought it up since I have been here.

I have stumbled upon a pretty cool board where it's members take diorama pics of toys in dramatic poses utilizing string to "float" them in the air. They later edit out the string and some of the results are pretty impressive!

They even have a section with some good stop-motion animation!

I just want to let you know they are using wrestling figures, not Marvel Legends, but I think this is worth a look if you are not familiar.

HAVE YOU EVER DONE THIS?

STRING TUTORIAL:

http://wfigs.proboards48.com/index.cgi?boa...read=1136581464

POSES AND ACTION SHOTS:

http://wfigs.proboards48.com/index.cgi?board=wfposes

SHORT ACTION ANIMATIONS:

http://wfigs.proboards48.com/index.cgi?board=animations

JLT

Well, like I said in my previous post, I keep all my Thor-related stuff in a dedicated cabinet all thier own. The top two shelves contain all my action figures, while the remaining three shelves hold busts, statues, and the like.

Top shelf:

100_0446.jpg

Second shelf:

100_0448.jpg

When I eventually get the Wal-Mart Thor, ML Loki and Beta Ray Bill, they'll be located in this cabinet as well.

Enjoy!

Can we get some close ups, what is half that stuff lol!?

Nice collcetion as well, I love it when people have a shrine for one lone charecter :D Hey have you read the old what if comic , where rogue kills thor, and then becomes the new thor, now thats badass LOL :) Shame we won't ever get a figure of her like that though :(

biglebowski9999 - Is that street sign on Figure Factory 1 Spidey from somewhere else? I didn't get one with mine! haha ... :( lol

Nice collections!!!

Are you sure? You gota build it up you know, it does not just come like that :P it comes in like ...3 different parts maybe 4 S:

Mine has one too, I got hte unmasked spidey version , though the regular has the sign as well, cause you gota attach his leg too it! PS guys, you may wana try not putting in the stupid bugler it looks a lot better :D Presonaly I left it out on mine but put in everything else heh!

As soon as I get the rest of the sentinel series I will post pics of my collection.... 2 Peices left to go till hes done! :D

It sure is taking you a long while dude LOL!! Like ... damn! :P:D

By the time you get it series 15 will be out :D :D :D :D :D :D

Edited by synch