Show Your Ml Collection Here!

MLCollector13

Thats what ml9 war machine is for :)

I thin toybiz has learned its lesson now... Though odd balls like that would make cool exclusives like SDCC or something :D

I meant this version of Iron Man, from the Toys R Us set

Avengers #1 set

Love you're set up man! Cap needs to kick that stupid duck though off the shelf! Give me a movie version allready toybiz LOL :D

AHhhhhhhhhhh! All the chases! Must be nice living that close to JJ :) @loll@

Love you're set up man! Cap needs to kick that stupid duck though off the shelf! Give me a movie version allready toybiz LOL :D

AHhhhhhhhhhh! All the chases! Must be nice living that close to JJ :) @loll@

hahaha thanks. the "stupid duck" has a name you know!

not quite ALL, but hey-- Dark Phoenix.

Met I know it has a name but I refuse to use it till I get a movie version haha! :P & what variants are you missing?.. Looked like you had them all to me...

kndy like with any collection you simply DON'T bump into that shelf :D That or you leave the mosc :) I'll post a pic of my ML once I get my shelf built ... I gota basic blueprint of it all done now sooo :) :)

Met I know it has a name but I refuse to use it till I  get a movie version haha! :P & what variants are you missing?.. Looked like you had them all to me...

kndy like with any collection you simply DON'T bump into that shelf :D  That or you leave the mosc :)  I'll post a pic of my ML once I get my shelf built ...    I gota basic blueprint of it all done now sooo :) :)

im surprised any of them havnt fallen since we live right next to rail road tracks......but you know if theres ever an earthquake, lol

Love you're set up man!  Cap needs to kick that stupid duck though off the shelf!  Give me a movie version allready toybiz LOL :D

AHhhhhhhhhhh!  All the chases!  Must be nice living that close to JJ :) @loll@

Damn right its nice livin to me lol

Met I know it has a name but I refuse to use it till I  get a movie version haha! :P & what variants are you missing?.. Looked like you had them all to me...

kndy like with any collection you simply DON'T bump into that shelf :D  That or you leave the mosc :)  I'll post a pic of my ML once I get my shelf built ...    I gota basic blueprint of it all done now sooo :) :)

I have a clumsy wife and an energetic child...and myself who is prone to bumping into things :)

I opened the extra ML9's I had (tg for that Target $2.99 sale) but Deathlok and Nightcrawler have been a problem to stand up. Noticed many of you have them standing up fine.

I figure if one falls...domino effect. [Do most DC figures all come with standing pegs? Wish Marvel had that for the ML stuff and if they do...sorry...A lot of mine are still in plastic]

kndy

Do you have the shelfs bolted to the wall?.. If not try doing that to the sides & the top of the shelfs :) that will help ... a bit if someone bumps into it... Allso you could try wall shelfs with glass doors...

bolt some lil ones up high on a wall & then they will be hit less...

kndy like with any collection you simply DON'T bump into that shelf :D   That or you leave the mosc :)  I'll post a pic of my ML once I get my shelf built ...    I gota basic blueprint of it all done now sooo :) :)

im surprised any of them havnt fallen since we live right next to rail road tracks......but you know if theres ever an earthquake, lol

Love you're set up man!  Cap needs to kick that stupid duck though off the shelf!  Give me a movie version allready toybiz LOL :D

AHhhhhhhhhhh!  All the chases!   Must be nice living that close to JJ :) @loll@

Damn right its nice livin to me lol

To him it seems to just be " eh?... dark phoenix " @loll@

its so great that he gets mixed up and cant find the words to express himself thats y

Met I know it has a name but I refuse to use it till I get a movie version haha! :P & what variants are you missing?.. Looked like you had them all to me...

kndy like with any collection you simply DON'T bump into that shelf :D That or you leave the mosc :) I'll post a pic of my ML once I get my shelf built ... I gota basic blueprint of it all done now sooo :) :)

i'm missing a few figs...

Stealth/Gold Iron man

Toad

Doombot

Ghost Rider (first release)

Phasing Ghost Rider

Phasing Vision

Brown Wolvie

ohhh, and one of my favorite variants opened is Brown Cable haha.

well i guess since everybody asked me to repost some of my old collection pics, I thought Id share with you guys here.

so enjoy!!!!

http://adctalk.com/index.php?showtopic=198...entry15922129

nice

Yea I like that apocalypse>... I've never been able to find him or onslaught... :S

How do you have you're NC & DL hanging like that?..