Show Your Ml Collection Here!

MLCollector13

Heres my nice small collection....I also have namor, but hes currently undergoing surgery :)

opticonMLcollection0524.jpg

Where are you figures located ? in your room ?. And you have the best 2 Hulks in the collection. Those are my favorites.

JOhnny

Where are you figures located ? in your room ?. And you have the best 2 Hulks in the collection. Those are my favorites.

JOhnny

They're in a Pantry type thing (basically a bookcase with doors) in my apartment.

I love the ML9 Hulk, my fave in that series actually, and I got the GP Hulk cause I thought it was the best looking green hulk sculpt (and his face looks a little like "Ahnold" :P )

Nice setup! I love that display case, commo soulja!

Jase

=w=

Yea thats an awesome display case. Where did you get it. I wouldnt mind having one.

Thanks for the compliments guys...

MLCollector13 - Got the display case from Rooms to Go for a pretty penny. Kinda expensive but it looks cool. I still need more display room, so I'm planning on getting some from Ikea.

Jase - A buddy's got the Billy bookcase with glass shelves and glass doors and the Detolf display case from Ikea for his anime toys and they look great - just some ideas when you hit up Ikea. I'll be doing the same this weekend.

Nice setup! I love that display case, commo soulja!

Jase

=w=

Thanks for the compliments guys...

Jase - A buddy's got the Billy bookcase with glass shelves and glass doors and the Detolf display case from Ikea for his anime toys and they look great - just some ideas when you hit up Ikea. I'll be doing the same this weekend.

I'm going to pick up at least one Detolf display case for things like busts and statues. I'll have to check out the Billy bookcase....haven't heard of that one but it sounds perfect! Thanks for the tip!

Jase

=w=

Heres my some of my marvel stuff. Click my link to see more pics. I've added figures since I took these pics, so I need to update them someday.

cr_0full.jpg

Man thats a nice and big collection. And I love the gallery.

Heres my some of my marvel stuff. Click my link to see more pics. I've added figures since I took these pics, so I need to update them someday.

cr_0full.jpg

Nice collection!

JOhnny

40.jpg

oh dude! You are my freaknAYE @can@ hero of the day for that pic! That totaly rocks with the goblins all hung up like that! How hard was that to do?.. Hahahha you should try & sneak that one MS goblin draging peter along in there too!

ps theres no limit on the amount of pics you can post here ;)

Sorry for the spam type of posts that I am doing. but here are a few more pics that i have

24.jpg

Awesome pictures!! Yea theres no limit on how many pictures you post. Please keep them coming, I just love seeing others collections.

cool pics

only thing that bugs me is when people quote someone & include all there pics... theres no reason for that... if you wana talk about just one fine, edit out the other ones lol... I think we need a rule for that in this post ...

only thing that bugs me is when people quote someone & include all there pics... theres no reason for that... if you wana talk about just one fine, edit out the other ones lol... I think we need a rule for that in this post ...

Sorry. I forgot to delete the other pictures. I know I cant stand it either.