Hasbro Copied Bootleg Joes?!?!?!?!?

Ren

Someone should just lock this thread and be done with it. I don't know if it started out as a joke, or if someone made a mistake or something (I mean, if you didn't grow up with the original Joes, you very well could not have known about the packaging, right?), but let's just leave this one alone because it's getting ridiculous.

Gloom? On numerous occasions Ive applauded merits of the line. Costume designs, weapons, better choice of colors. Ive even defended things where others were negative. I was the only one who even tried to find merit in the red Cobra Commander or the clear Mirage while everyone else tried to crap on them. Ive stated liking Snake-Eyes figures while others moan about the exististence of a new one. And save for killing Breaker, Ive had absolutely NOTHING but praise for Larry Hama and if I have issues with the new comic its because they arent living up to standards Marvel set. You dont give me much incentive to be positive when I try to be.

That was not an attack, that was Doc Evil being his own self. I don't thiunk he was even attacking you period, he was commenting to all in general. Chill boys and girls. Who wants some ice cream?

Oh, and coinicdence, by far.

• 2 weeks later...

Man you guys are tough.

THANKS REN for showing me some cool bootleg toys I'd never looked into before. Sure the card art thing has been resolved but I'm still checking out the sweet blue skinned cross country bootleg lol

And Rev, I know we gotta stick up for our buddies every once in a while, but this time I think Doc was actually a little harsh and what you did only made it worse. Why back someone up even if they're wrong just to put someone else down?

That's why I think TNI sometimes has a hard time keeping noobs around because they get all scared off because we're not exactly the most accepting people (myself excluded, I'm perfect ;) ) If you don't believe me look at Apom's posts and the replies he got to him wanting to sell a 12" Stormtrooper lol.

VH that was freaking hilarious, I honestly laughed out loud which is something that doesn't happen too often when I'm sitting on my ass at the computer.

Man you guys are tough.

THANKS REN for showing me some cool bootleg toys I'd never looked into before. Sure the card art thing has been resolved but I'm still checking out the sweet blue skinned cross country bootleg lol

And Rev, I know we gotta stick up for our buddies every once in a while, but this time I think Doc was actually a little harsh and what you did only made it worse. Why back someone up even if they're wrong just to put someone else down?

That's why I think TNI sometimes has a hard time keeping noobs around because they get all scared off because we're not exactly the most accepting people (myself excluded, I'm perfect ;) ) If you don't believe me look at Apom's posts and the replies he got to him wanting to sell a 12" Stormtrooper lol.

VH that was freaking hilarious, I honestly laughed out loud which is something that doesn't happen too often when I'm sitting on my ass at the computer.

Hey Leo, I love newbs, and stick up for them too! I'm sorry you feel that way but i don't.

You did bring up a good point though,

Those were pretty intersting figs i had never heard of it and wouldn't have with out this thread. thanks ren!