Enough With The "spoiler Warnings"!

KENNY GUIDO

Damn this spoiler issue has hit some serious buttons here. I hope we can all still be friends after this argument. :)

Yeah, that's it everyone, release your anger. Release your anger!! Come to the dark side. It is your destiny.

I'm already there @lol@

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn this spoiler issue has hit some serious buttons here. I hope we can all still be friends after this argument. :)

Yeah, that's it everyone, release your anger. Release your anger!! Come to the dark side. It is your destiny.

@lol@

the movie is out.

if you havent seen it and we talk about it here, its not a spoiler.

agreed?

Not agreed... when you get your own forum, you can make the rules there.

As for us, we don't care what you think.

the movie is out and all the possible news sources already let all the details out so I dont see why we should continue with the warnings.

cause if you don't we will be handing out warnings.

Spoiler Warnings off my friends.

And if you have not seen the film yet then stay away from the forum until you do.

nope..

again.. a few inconsiderate members do not make the rules here. If people do not continue to act in a respectful manner, they will also discontinue being members here.

I saw it Thursday, but I know not everybody else could.

Spoiler warnings will stay in affect until at least Monday.

yes, insulting people like you brings me great pleasure.

insults are against the rules. don't do it, you will be banned

Spoiler Warnings off my friends.

And if you have not seen the film yet then stay away from the forum until you do.

nope..

again.. a few inconsiderate members do not make the rules here. If people do not continue to act in a respectful manner, they will also discontinue being members here.

I saw it Thursday, but I know not everybody else could.

Spoiler warnings will stay in affect until at least Monday.

thank you. i hear and i obey.

ever hear the phrase "you snooze, you lose?"

Like I said...NO consideration for others.

Hey, at least I dont armybuild. thats low.

Why would you come to a toy forum and say something like that?

Dude Kenny quite being one of the biggest jackasses I have ever seen here. Some people have lives and can not just magically appear the first day or so. :rolleyes: So that means I agree with 99 percent of you in here. I just saw the movie for the first time yesterday and you know what I am a die hard fan. I take it as an insult when someone says I am not just because it too me two days to see it. Once again :rolleyes:

Draven