Enough With The "spoiler Warnings"!

KENNY GUIDO

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not that its horrible nor that it may piss me off but I think the day after the movie was released, the spoiler warning shouldnt apply anymore. Thats all.

Well, you'd be wrong, so quit trying to impose your greedy will on the entire rest of the internet.

You don't sound cool, you don't sound clever doing it, you're just irritating a bunch of people. It must bring you great pleasure. So much that you'd come here to post this.

Since you said that posting the word spoiler was a huge waste of time for you, don't you even realize how much of your VALUBLE time you've wasted by posting all these replies? You could've posted spoilers 500 times by now, AND you wouldn't have made yourself look ridiculous in the process.

Joke's on you, Ken.

Honestly it is true....if you are a hard core fan then you have seen the film by now.

Hell I stayed away from the forum from Wedensday on until i saw the movie because i expected every thread to be spoiler ridden by others who have seen it before me.

Spoiler Warnings off my friends.

And if you have not seen the film yet then stay away from the forum until you do.

When you back from the movie and back on the forum then you'll have something you'll really be excited to talk about. :)

Honestly it is true....if you are a hard core fan then you have seen the film by now.

Hell I stayed away from the forum from Wedensday on until i saw the movie because i expected every thread to be spoiler ridden by others who have seen it before me.

Spoiler Warnings off my friends.

And if you have not seen the film yet then stay away from the forum until you do.

When you back from the movie and back on the forum then you'll have something you'll really be excited to talk about. :)

Why? Why are you even doing this? Is it so hard to type a single word? Who cares if you are "hardcore"? How crappy.

the movie is out.

if you havent seen it and we talk about it here, its not a spoiler.

agreed?

*spoiler warning*

*spoiler warning*

*spoiler warning*

*spoiler warning*

*spoiler warning*

*spoiler warning*

*spoiler warning*

*spoiler warning*

*spoiler warning*

*spoiler warning*

*spoiler warning*

....agreed!

I dont agree, it's the day after the official release, and this is a TOY SITE for crying out loud, if someone comes here, say durring work, and cant see it till tonight or tomorrow and slap dab in the middle of a post about the new VADER TOY is a spoiler ruining something for him, then, do you think that's fair?

Is it not a spoiler to that guy, did you not SPOIL something for him? @hmmm@

Its not that its horrible nor that it may piss me off but I think the day after the movie was released, the spoiler warning shouldnt apply anymore. Thats all.

Well, you'd be wrong, so quit trying to impose your greedy will on the entire rest of the internet.

You don't sound cool, you don't sound clever doing it, you're just irritating a bunch of people. It must bring you great pleasure. So much that you'd come here to post this.

Since you said that posting the word spoiler was a huge waste of time for you, don't you even realize how much of your VALUBLE time you've wasted by posting all these replies? You could've posted spoilers 500 times by now, AND you wouldn't have made yourself look ridiculous in the process.

Joke's on you, Ken.

sorry to burst your bubble but Im not the only one with the same feelings. Im afraid there are more of us.

I dont sound cool. oh boo-hoo. maybe I should dress up in a star wars costume and play with my lightsaber standing outside a theater that isnt showing the ROTS movie. maybe I would be cool after that.

yes, insulting people like you brings me great pleasure.

I dont agree, it's the day after the official release, and this is a TOY SITE for crying out loud, if someone comes here, say durring work, and cant see it till tonight or tomorrow and slap dab in the middle of a post about the new VADER TOY is a spoiler ruining something for him, then, do you think that's fair?

Is it not a spoiler to that guy, did you not SPOIL something for him? @hmmm@

but arent all the toys spoilers? i mean, look at the deluxe darth vader. thats a dead giveaway of what he looks like after Anakin is burnt. I can go on but you guys get the point.

sorry to burst your bubble but Im not the only one with the same feelings. Im afraid there are more of us.

Really? YOU actually counted(for some reason, I find that hard to believe)... you know it starts with 1 right? cause I just counted the people agreeing with the fact that the "spoiler warning" should stay and it's almost tripple the number of people that "agree" with you...

All in favor of voting off Mr. Guido???

[hijack]OFF TOPIC... Mr. Del... Tyranus... just wanted to let you know, the clones are on the site for a June release, so I'm guessing that's when our batch will ship.[/hijack]

Really? YOU actually counted(for some reason, I find that hard to believe)... you know it starts with 1 right? cause I just counted the people agreeing with the fact that the "spoiler warning" should stay and it's almost tripple the number of people that "agree" with you...

[hijack]OFF TOPIC... Mr. Del... Tyranus... just wanted to let you know, the clones are on the site for a June release, so I'm guessing that's when our batch will ship.[/hijack]

Yes, I counted. I thought I had to use my toes but I didnt have to.

As for people "voting", I wasnt aware this was a poll. Are you the official poll counter? i suggest you take some lessons from the people that counted the votes in Florida a few years ago. But I suppose you watch too much reality tv.

People quit arguing. Spoilers should be marked because there's always someone who hasn't seen it. It's only been showing for two days as of midnight tonight, and there are still millions of people who have yet to see it and don't want it ruined.

That being said, I don't know how you can ruin a movie in which everyone knows the ending..........

@loll@ I like how he left off the "Spoilers should be marked because there's always someone who hasn't seen it" in the quote @loll@

and Three, I'll ignore his last remark, as it's just bait for more...

Joke's on you, Ken.

I dont sound cool. oh boo-hoo. maybe I should dress up in a star wars costume and play with my lightsaber standing outside a theater that isnt showing the ROTS movie. maybe I would be cool after that.

I get great pleasure from seeing people make gigantic fools of themselves, especially when it's obvious to everyone around them but themselves.

"I dont sound cool. oh boo-hoo. maybe I should dress up in a star wars costume and play with my lightsaber standing outside a theater that isnt showing the ROTS movie. maybe I would be cool after that."

You have no idea what I'm attempting to articulate to you. Not surprising, but frustrating.

Look, man. You took the time to come to a fan site, and make a post about wanting to disregard spoilers the day after a movie comes out just to be disruptive, and try to gain some attention. Just step back and realize the energy you've expended, and then realize the futility of this. I mean, what the frell are even trying to do? Why would a person spend time trying to lobby people in a spoiler rebellion? I'd have to say I'd rather hang out with the lightsaber dorks than hang out with a person sitting at his computer typing such inane drivel.

Joke's on you, Ken.

I get great pleasure from seeing people make gigantic fools of themselves, especially when it's obvious to everyone around them but themselves.

"I dont sound cool. oh boo-hoo. maybe I should dress up in a star wars costume and play with my lightsaber standing outside a theater that isnt showing the ROTS movie. maybe I would be cool after that."

You have no idea what I'm attempting to articulate to you. Not surprising, but frustrating.

Look, man. You took the time to come to a fan site, and make a post about wanting to disregard spoilers the day after a movie comes out just to be disruptive, and try to gain some attention. Just step back and realize the energy you've expended, and then realize the futility of this. I mean, what the frell are even trying to do? Why would a person spend time trying to lobby people in a spoiler rebellion? I'd have to say I'd rather hang out with the lightsaber dorks than hang out with a person sitting at his computer typing such inane drivel.

No, the joke is on you and all of your friends here that havent seen the movie yet and consider "spoilers" something to avoid.

What is going on here? im suprised this thread hasnt been locked yet. This is insane. I have to say i agree with kenny. I mean the movie is outm so of sourse people are going to be talking about it. I dont't think there is any need for spoilers.

And whats with all the name calling and insults? Kenny is an ass? Kenny is inconsiderate? God grow up. Can't you people discuss this reasonably.

The moive is out. Spoilers will be told. I don't think ***SPOILERS*** is nessicary anymore. Although i do think maybe it should last until the weekend to give people time to see the moive.

You don't know Kenny like most people here do, he's been pretty incosiderate to Star Wars fans in a lot of his posts. He keeps me entertained reading his posts so I'm not going to take either side on this one lol.

You don't know Kenny like most people here do, he's been pretty incosiderate to Star Wars fans in a lot of his posts. He keeps me entertained reading his posts so I'm not going to take either side on this one lol.

Hey, im sorry if I sound rude at times but I just speak my mind. It offend some people but most of the time, its done in good fun.

[THREAD HIJACK] SOUNDS GOOD MAN, THANKS FOR THE UPDATE AND KEEP ME POSTED IF ANYTHING FURTHER DEVELOPS :)[/THREAD HIJACK]