KENNY GUIDO

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@loll@ I dont think you have to use the spoilers on that synch... @loll@

Haha, nice one. @lol@

If you give it until at least Monday I'm sure most of will have seen it. Not everyone is able to go see it at 12:01am or right on the very first day of release, some of us have lives and/or jobs. ;)

SPoilers!!!!!!!

kenny is an ass

Allso, the easy way about this, is to simply not put spoilers, in topic posts that don't have " spoiler warnings" in the topic! SImple as that! Once the "spoiler - warning" is in the topic it self, its anyones own fault if they look ...

SYNCH, wats the matter? got rejected by the pre-schoolers when you invited them to the movies with you?

Haha, nice one. @lol@

If you give it until at least Monday I'm sure most of will have seen it. Not everyone is able to go see it at 12:01am or right on the very first day of release, some of us have lives and/or jobs. ;)

guess what? taking 2 hours out of your busy schedule shouldnt affect your life, much less your job. I caught the 12am show and still managed to get up at 6am for work the next day.

Haha, nice one. @lol@

guess what? taking 2 hours out of your busy schedule shouldnt affect your life, much less your job. I caught the 12am show and still managed to get up at 6am for work the next day.

I don't have that luxury unfortunately since I work steady midnights.

this thread is getting so ot of hand its hilarious, just because some1 cant put a couple of words before post

Well I guess we can't all be as considerate as others. Like frig, it's been one day since the movie was released, if this thread were made next week then I could see the point of it. Give people a decent amount of time to see the movie

this thread is getting so ot of hand its hilarious, just because some1 cant put a couple of words before post

Im afraid thats not the case. I feel its a waste of time and space putting up the words because there is no use for it. If you havent seen the movie by now, I suggest you crawl out of your mom's basement and gets some fresh air.

Well I guess we can't all be as considerate as others.

if that be the case, lets all stop posting up pictures of the toys because it will spoil it for those who havent seen the movies yet. :rolleyes:

Im afraid thats not the case. I feel its a waste of time and space putting up the words because there is no use for it. If you havent seen the movie by now, I suggest you crawl out of your mom's basement and gets some fresh air.

well ive already seen it, so that little jokes on you

Funny coming from someone who was there at a 12:01am showing. Did you stand in line for several hours as well ?

Wow.........

Let's not put spoilers anymore because Kenny has seen ROTS  :rolleyes:

It's common courtesy and takes no effort at all. A lot of people see Star Wars movies on the Weekend anyways.

ok, lets post up the "spoiler warnings" for the next 6 months because I know there are people out there that are so cheap that they wouldnt shell out the $9.50 and wont watch it till it hits the small screen.

does that make you happy?

Wow.........

Let's not put spoilers anymore because Kenny has seen ROTS  :rolleyes:

It's common courtesy and takes no effort at all. A lot of people see Star Wars movies on the Weekend anyways.

ok, lets post up the "spoiler warnings" for the next 6 months because I know there are people out there that are so cheap that they wouldnt shell out the $9.50 and wont watch it till it hits the small screen.

does that make you happy?

Yes, now go post about something else.

Funny coming from someone who was there at a 12:01am showing. Did you stand in line for several hours as well ?

are you kiddin? I was on line for less than 5 minutes before they let us in.

i gotta agree it's getting past the point of being absurd for people to have to put in spoiler warnings for something that's out. why should people who haven't seen it yet want to talk about it if they don't want the movie ruined?

the only thing worse is when someone puts in spoiler warnings for something minor that doesn't really affect the movie.

Come on guys. At least give people until the end of the weekend.

Think about how silly this is. Are you really upset that someone types the word ***Spoilers*** in the topic? Is it really that horrible for you?