Enough With The "spoiler Warnings"!

KENNY GUIDO

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i gotta agree it's getting past the point of being absurd for people to have to put in spoiler warnings for something that's out. why should people who haven't seen it yet want to talk about it if they don't want the movie ruined?

the only thing worse is when someone puts in spoiler warnings for something minor that doesn't really affect the movie.

I'll give them the first weekend, after that, if you haven't seen it, you can't be much of a fan where you'd be too spoiled anyways.

Jeez. People. I hate people with no consideration.

I don't have many friends who collect toys. I come here to discuss them usually.

I haven't got to see Ep 3 because of my schedule. I'll see it today.

To think that I might have the movie ruined just because people are too lame to consider others is typical of today's society. So, you are saying because you got a chance to see the movie before me, that I have to avoid this message board? I have lots of names to call you, but I can't because I follow BASIC internet rules.

Are you so lame and lazy that you can't take 1.5 seconds to type a single word? I'm SO sorry to inconvenience you like that. I know typing the word "spoiler" is alot of hard work.

Why is this even a topic? If you are posting critical info about ANY story, no matter HOW long it's out, you put SPOILERS. It's basic internet protocol. It's basic human consideration.

I can't believe you took time to make a post complaining about having to type spoilers. How lame. Some people. @grumpy@

ok, Ill give it till monday.

:)

Oh, you are so generous!

What's so bad about putting a warning? Does it prevent you from reading the actual text? Try to whine about something a little more important.

If you were a hard core SW Fan...you would of already seen this movie 2 days ago... it's been out for 3 days.... at least buy the bootleg guys... <_<

SPOILER!!!!

WHO CARES! @firedevil@

I just want to know why it bothers you Kenny? I mean, is it that much harder to just read a couple extra words or just skip them??? Have a little respect, we ARE in a toy site, so people can come here for... GASP... toys... and if someone warns them there's a spoiler and they haven't seen the movie cause they have to work or something... then they can avoid it!

Because of my work schedule, I will see it Saturday (tomorrow) morning. I think a week after the release is enough time to wait before taking off spoiler warnings.

I already have been fully spoiled for months now, but I think it's polite to wait. On the other hand, if you didn't want to be spoiled on this one, you should have avoided all grocery stores and action-figure aisles.

I just want to know why it bothers you Kenny? I mean, is it that much harder to just read a couple extra words or just skip them??? Have a little respect, we ARE in a toy site, so people can come here for... GASP... toys... and if someone warns them there's a spoiler and they haven't seen the movie cause they have to work or something... then they can avoid it!

why? because its no secret anymore, Thats why. the movie is out and all the possible news sources already let all the details out so I dont see why we should continue with the warnings.

SPoilers!!!!!!!

kenny is an ass

Allso, the easy way about this, is to simply not put spoilers, in topic posts that don't have " spoiler warnings" in the topic! SImple as that! Once the "spoiler - warning" is in the topic it self, its anyones own fault if they look ...