Vader's Tragedy

toy_b@stard

A moment of Cheese IMO. lol.

But nice pic :)

Yeah, the one part I actually cracked up laughing because of how lame that came across.... @loll@

Yeah, the one part I actually cracked up laughing because of how lame that came across.... @loll@

Cool pic.

I agree though, if it was done in a angrier tone the "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO" would have been a lot more effective.

And Darth was ruined forever...

That is THE single most ridiculous thing I have heard. I am so tired of people saying that.

How does this RUIN darth forever? How??

I admit, there is definatly some cheese to this line. But, IMO, this is where Anakin Skywalker TRULY dies, and Vader is soon born. Did you really expect him to just become this all-powerful, awe inspiring, evil killing machine as soon as the mask was put on him? Anakin's loss of everything, especially the loss of Padme, is the whole Tragedy of Anakin/Vader. That was his ultimate downfall.

And, one of the only reason I think the "Nooo" line sounded as cheesy as it did was because the "Vader" voice just doesn't seem to convey that kind of emotion well.

And Darth was ruined forever...

That is THE single most ridiculous thing I have heard. I am so tired of people saying that.

How does this RUIN darth forever? How??

I admit, there is definatly some cheese to this line. But, IMO, this is where Anakin Skywalker TRULY dies, and Vader is soon born. Did you really expect him to just become this all-powerful, awe inspiring, evil killing machine as soon as the mask was put on him? Anakin's loss of everything, especially the loss of Padme, is the whole Tragedy of Anakin/Vader. That was his ultimate downfall.

And, one of the only reason I think the "Nooo" line sounded as cheesy as it did was because the "Vader" voice just doesn't seem to convey that kind of emotion well.

I couldnt have said it better my self. The scene, reguardless of cheese factor, makes sense and is fitting to the beggining of Vader.