The Thing That Bothered Me The Most About Rots....

KENNY GUIDO

The cough is a carry over from the Clone Wars Animated series. When he was escaping Corsucant with Palpatine Mace used the force to crush his rib cage which caused him to cough.

The cough is a carry over from the Clone Wars Animated series. When he was escaping Corsucant with Palpatine Mace used the force to crush his rib cage which caused him to cough.

Exactly.

It's cool that everything ties together now, AOTC, the clone wars cartoon and ROTS.

Personally, the thing that annoyed me to no end was the sound the Boga made.

Grevious sucked imo...

Aswell as how easily grievous was defeated...and what a BADASS he was in The Animated series...c'mon.

Again, being hurt like he was I imagine that is why he was beat so easily.

What annoyed me was how easily Palpatine killed the 3 Jedis with Mace...like one swipe...c'mon.

Aswell as how easily grievous was defeated...and what a BADASS he was in The Animated series...c'mon.

Yeah that pissed me off too! It's like when Darth Maul died. He just stood there with his jaw hanging. I was sorely dissapointed by Kit Fisto's death.

I liked the Boga AND Grievous.

And yes, CW cartoon has the reason of the cough, stooping over w/chest grabbing and weaker fighting.

I thought Grievous was a VERY cool character. The cough I liked because it's a distinct personality trait. A mainly robotic villain, but with a cough. I liked it alot. And it's not like he was fighting Luminara Unduli or someone, it was BEN freakin' KENOBI. Of course he was gonna get his arse handed to him.

yea i was diapointed in kit fistos death but the part i hate was vader shouting nooooooo its just weird u can never emagine saying that but hey grevious was really tight when he faught even tho he had the flew

Yeah the grievous/obi fight wasn't what I was expecting, I thought it was going to be up there and it wasn't.

Palpy taking out the three jedi fast was needed, even though palpy is strong in the force I wouldn't think he could take four jedi on for very long.

I was pissed how Plo Koon died so easily. I thought he was supposed to have some lines in this one. He died like a b. I wasn't a happy camper when it took like 3 shots from a clone fighter to rock him.

Arch

Personally, the thing that annoyed me to no end was the sound the Boga made.

Was it me or the boga sound like the creatures from "Pitch Black"?

I kept expecting Riddick to leap out of nowhere and gut that thing.

I liked the cough - it gave him extra "character", if you know what I mean.

I was a bit put off by the Boga's cry, but I mean, why couldn't it sound like that? It's probably a lot like what dinosaurs sounded like - I grew to like the Boga as the scenes with it went on rather quickly (I hope it survived!).

The one sound that did annoy me a bit was Artoo's little "uh oh" sound. It reminded me of a mogwai or something.

I just wish Kit fisto would have not died. let him be the one everyone wonders if he died. I thought he was going to have his head knocked off by the way?

Yeah, too bad about that. At least he put up somewhat of a fight though.

I was pissed how Plo Koon died so easily. I thought he was supposed to have some lines in this one. He died like a b. I wasn't a happy camper when it took like 3 shots from a clone fighter to rock him.

Meh - it was cool that they showed one of them getting killed in the fighter. Too bad it was him, because I would have liked to hear his voice in the movie too.

Speaking of Jedi dying, obviously the kids were the ones I felt for the most, especially the one who was putting up such a good fight. I thought for a second Bail was going to be able to save him. Too bad about that, too.

Man the the ease of the jedi dying is what bothered me the most. Even more so than Aayla dying. I could except the fact she died a lot easier if she acted like a damn Jedi. :( Only Mace went out well imo.

Draven

Man the the ease of the jedi dying is what bothered me the most. Even more so than Aayla dying. I could except the fact she died a lot easier if she acted like a damn Jedi.  Only Mace went out well imo.

Draven

It was the betrayal that caught all of them off guard - that's why I think it works.

Mace DID go out well - I mean, he basically defeated Sideous - even Yoda couldn't do that. Even LUKE couldn't do that! Again, the only reason he lost was because of Anakin's betrayal.

The one true weakness of the Jedi, it seems.

DId you guys know that Grievous' cough was actually George Lucas' cough? Check out the new Rolling Stones magazine interview.

I think Mace went out the best. I kind of think that Samuel L. held a bit of a tight grip around Lucas, getting his way with that movie. I remember reading an article from him ( in Maxim I believe) where he states that since he is going to die in Ep3, he better not die like a punk and he made sure of it. Plus he made Lucas give him his very own unique purple lightsaber. Thats funny.

Something that has been bothering me was I could've swore I read somewhere that Grievous's head was a helmet and could be taken off to reveal his "real" face, and that it would be shown in the movie.

However, I don't think the "helmet" comes off...