Chocalate Wookie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KENNY GUIDO

Congrats man. I got two Chocie Wookies today myself from a buddy.

Draven

There's something bizarrely disturbing about that statement @lol@

lol let alone the topic @loll@

I had stashed an sneak peak wookie & went toget it today but it was gone DOH! Stores had moved stuff around & restocked with batman figures for the movie... I did find another 4hm bruce to batman, though my wookie was no where to be seen :(

Now theres another strange statement... unless of corse you're opticon ZING! @smilepunch@

Congrats man. I got two Chocie Wookies today myself from a buddy.

Draven

There's something bizarrely disturbing about that statement @lol@

lol let alone the topic @loll@

I had stashed an sneak peak wookie & went toget it today but it was gone DOH! Stores had moved stuff around & restocked with batman figures for the movie... I did find another 4hm bruce to batman, though my wookie was no where to be seen :(

Now theres another strange statement... unless of corse you're opticon ZING! @smilepunch@

My Superstore has tonnes of Sneak Peak Wookie Warriors @lol@

pics of the varients side by side?:S  Heck I'm clueless as to what all the wookies look like even, aside from chewie...

SNEAK PREVIEW Wookie Warrior

Chewbacca

Tarrful

Wookie Warrior (Tan & Dark)

That's sad..I didn't even know there wuz a variant wookie warrior. @hmmm@

I personally like the tan one better than the dark.

Me too! But I want both now :S Is one an sneak peak & one not?.. :S

Hrmp... I've yet to see any wookies other than chewie here... hopefully I'll at least find the tan one... I gota hunt for the sneakpeak guy as well now...

I've come to the conclusion that Synch really likes furry things.

Take that in whatever context you'd like @lol@

@lol@

I just picked up my second Vanilla Ice Wookie today to open. I think I like this one better than the Choco Mocha too.

Draven