Microman Batman Sold At Target?

Doom Saber

I am currently talking to a friend online telling me he found them at Target, which struck me odd. He said he got them at the Target in west Hollywood, corner of la brea and santa monica Blvd. Can anyone else confirm this since it is so sudden and I want to believe it, but wondering anyone else found these at Target?

Maybe, but I showed him a pic of the catwoman microman figure and he said that is the one he got. Before that, he was describing me of what figure he got, which was a catwoman with the recent costume. Knowing that no other toyline cept for DCD made Catwoman with that costume, I showed him the pic.

• 1 month later...

They are supposed to be making american micromen right? Maybe these have been sent out premptive of those. I hope they are really showing up at targets and KB's. But it just seems weird to me.

They are supposed to be making american micromen right? Maybe these have been sent out premptive of those. I hope they are really showing up at targets and KB's. But it just seems weird to me.

Thanks to Prozac, I checked KB today, and sure enought they had the Biomachines for 9.99 each. Look to be identical to the Japanese releases, the only differences I saw were the DVD and the sticker on the bubble about it, and a tag line added to the back of the card for takara USA.

The card and instructions are still part English-part Japanese.

I have not seen any MM at Target.

Thanks to Prozac, I checked KB today, and sure enought they had the Biomachines for 9.99 each. Look to be identical to the Japanese releases, the only differences I saw were the DVD and the sticker on the bubble about it, and a tag line added to the back of the card for takara USA.

The card and instructions are still part English-part Japanese.

I have not seen any MM at Target.

So this is the first step to american Microman, I'll have to check my KB. Maybe I'll find some other good stuff, don't think I've been in about 3 years.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

AFAIK, diamond was going to be the sole importer of microman to the USA.

I talked to TAKARA USA at toyfair this year, and they said they had plans to bring microman to the states under the TAKARA brand, but diamond got the rights..

I was as suprised as you to see the Micromen at KB. Hopefully we'll see Magne-force on the shelves as well...

I suspect though that the Micromen at KB are JP overstock, being blown out to clear the way for new product.