Eat It, Scalpers!

BradMan

Oh, and last weekend my big score was a new digital camera... I'll be posting a lot of pics...

JoeRhyno - I'm not sure how old your cousin is and how well the Wookiee holds up to active play... but mine's shown no indication that the arm is loose at all. The only problem I've had with him is that it takes a bit to finaggle his legs into a position that will keep his balance, made more difficult by the slight resistance of his legs joints because of the action feature.

Synch - I actually did pick up 2 of each Guard, I just haven't opened the other two yet. The first ones were a "test" to make sure they were as cool as everyone else's description made them out to be. I'm going to go pick up a Palpatine, and then they'll have some guard duty to do!

Classic - I saw a lone Red Guard at the big display at the front of the store, and it made my pulse quicken a bit. When I got back to the toy section and found more, I did need a second to catch my breath.

IMG_0042.jpg

Nice startrek stuff :) lol I Don't see why both trek & sw can't be on the same shelf @loll@ silly lil nerds... What wookies are those?! One sorta looks like the sneakpeak but I have not seen the other before...

One is the sneakpeak and the other is the Wookiee Warrior that is out this week with the SA Clone trooper, Destroyer Droids, and I can't spell their names but they're the Federation soldiers.

There are two Wookie Warriors. Its not known yet if the tan(first release) is a variant or a error like the blue saber Palpatine. I really like both. I have the vanilla one and must get me a chocie one. :)

Draven

thats a pretty good haul you got there!

I have found a few goodies this past week myself, including articulated clone troopers, 3 blue guards, some destroyer droids, and a bunch of clone commanders! I had to pass though