Any New On Alyosha

GeneralZod

He is doing fine. I talked to him a bit ago. He's got enought to pay off for an extension.

Go to hell Snacks.

Draven

Thats a little ruff there Draven @wink@

Snacks is a nice guy, i met him at the con, he just likes to be funny, not sure if he knew what was going on with Aly either. Did you snacks?

Snackbar might be a nice guy in person, but a "nice person" doesn't make low blows like that. Pretty tasteless comment coming from a poster that thinks they are "above it all".

Snackbar might be a nice guy in person, but a "nice person" doesn't make low blows like that. Pretty tasteless comment coming from a poster that thinks they are "above it all".

People should just ignore his posts then, since everyone of his posts is Immature or disrepectful.

If they see it, dont argue it, i dont think he will edit it.

Snackbar might be a nice guy in person, but a "nice person" doesn't make low blows like that. Pretty tasteless comment coming from a poster that thinks they are "above  it all".

People should just ignore his posts then, since everyone of his posts is Immature or disrepectful.

If they see it, dont argue it, i dont think he will edit it.

I think just having the image and post deleted by a Mod would be the better course of action. Alyosha has probably had enough stress lately that some dummy comment like the above image doesn't help things.

Someone pissing in the pot doesn't fit in with well-wishers.

I will defind Al just like I would you Brent. So i stand by what I said. Snacks is a jerk who needs to be banned along time ago.

Draven

:wub: @smilepunch@

Hey, as long as they wash their hands after, its okay right??

@loll@

I don't want to get flamed here, but I just have to say I thought it was pretty funny and not insulting.

I've seen my share of hard times and the best thing that could happen during those would be to laugh at something. All snackbar did here was put up a pic of people drinking -- it's not insulting, just funny.

Several times I've seen Snackbar make jokes that were inappropriate, but I don't think that this is one of them.

Either way, I hope things are working out for Al -- but maybe a good drink would help him out too.

I don't want to get flamed here, but I just have to say I thought it was pretty funny and not insulting.

I've seen my share of hard times and the best thing that could happen during those would be to laugh at something. All snackbar did here was put up a pic of people drinking -- it's not insulting, just funny.

Several times I've seen Snackbar make jokes that were inappropriate, but I don't think that this is one of them.

Either way, I hope things are working out for Al -- but maybe a good drink would help him out too.

I think the insinuation with the pic and the comment is that instead of putting the money raised towards his rent, that he went on a booze bender with it instead-also implying his situation was not genuine.

That is how I read it--and coming from a Snackbar--who has had a long history of being belittling and derogatory towards the posters herein particular( and that's been pretty much his sole tone in his time here), I thought it was very unfair.

again, I agree with Arrow, that's the way I took it, and by Draven's reply, I think it's the way he took it...

There's a time for jokes and a time to use them to cheer someone up, and I highly doubt that was his intention... I would just like to know why he's still here? He openly made some harsh comments towards a couple members in his "song" and always degrades and belittles us, just because he's a "nice guy" in person doesn't mean he should have an open invitation to pull this crap.. if we need to vote on it, tell me where to sign up.

again, I agree with Arrow, that's the way I took it, and by Draven's reply, I think it's the way he took it...

There's a time for jokes and a time to use them to cheer someone up, and I highly doubt that was his intention... I would just like to know why he's still here? He openly made some harsh comments towards a couple members in his "song" and always degrades and belittles us, just because he's a "nice guy" in person doesn't mean he should have an open invitation to pull this crap.. if we need to vote on it, tell me where to sign up.

Damn straight! And well said Arrow.

Draven