Got B & W/color Nancy & Hartigan Sin City Figures

firestongue

Last Thursday I stopped in Tower Records in Nashville since I knew there was a special event going that day, which I came prepared for (more on that later).

After the event I searched through the narrow toy aisles (they must have been moved to make room for the event) and on my last section I found Sin City gold, finally! (actually it was my 1st opportunity to look). I was so happy to find the Black and White AND color Nancy, Straight hair versions. I would still love to get a color blown hair version, but if not I am happy.

They also had color Gail, Marv, Hartigan, and I think Michael Clark Duncan figure, but I only wanted Hartigan since Bruce Willis is my 2nd favorite actor. I grabbed the color one just because it is harder to get, although the B & W version resembles him a tad more. They painted his beard on too much I think so it takes away from the likeness a bit (the picture is a spot on match though).

But even better that all this was the opportunity to Meet the very beautiful, very friendly Playmate of the Year 2005 Tiffan Fallon! She is living in Nashville now, so I guess thats why she stopped in to sign autographs. She is very nice, very sweet and of course, very delicio--um pretty. She was in the Playboy issue last year, the December one I think with Denise Richards.

Now of course she is featured in the newest issue, the one with Bai Ling on the cover and with the Star Wars spread (a great issue I may add--the June Ish). I got her to sign my December and June issues, plus my Father in Laws June issue (Tiffany even recommended that it be a Fathers Day gift, so she signed it as such).

I wish I would have brought my digi-cam...but heres a pic of her. Talk about a great score/haul for a day!

06.jpg

Well seems like the pic didnt work. But seen all those playboy pics of her anyways. Shes pretty hot. Wish I could see pictures of her signing appearance instead of the playboy ones.

So did ya bump into anymore Nancy straight hair ones? PM me anytime ya do. :)

dude i dont know what i was thinking (obviously wasnt) when I didnt bring my camera. I could have taken lots of pics of her. I guess it was hit or miss as to if i was going to have time to see her or not, so that was one reason I dindt bring my camera.

nah still havent seen any more nancy figures yet. too bad they dont send those to walmart, eh? :)