Digital-toys.com

Littlebigman

Found a few TF's there for great prices, including a Heinlad. The only reason Im a bit apprehensive of using them is because the site looks... cheap. It looks poorly made and I dont know, something irks me about it. Anyone have any first hand experience with these guys?

PS I still have trouble deciding where to post this, just because its about a store but its also about TFs, is this alright to post here?

The only reason I post these sites is to make sure I wont get scammed or get cheated, that's all. :-\

The only reason I post these sites is to make sure I wont get scammed or get cheated, that's all. :-\

That's fine as long as it's not blatant advertising.

I've visited their site a lot since 2000, and in that five years, it hasn't changed a bit.

Why would I advertise something im not sure of? :P

But thanks for all the info guys.

I have spent over $600.00 this year so far on them...so I highly recommend them. The respond e'mails either same day or next...so If you have any problems, they will solve it for yous.

I have used them and I think my only issue was the speed of the transaction. I only ordered a few things and maybe it was not high on their priority list or something. Items I got were decent priced, in good shape and packed well.

Speed was about all there was a problem with. Took about a month and a half for my order to get to me.

Spencer.

Spencer, how long ago was this? was this recent or a few years ago?

i ordered two Micron Starscreams from him. They were out of stock everywhere but him, that I could find. I had money and needed this figure. I guess that was a little over a year ago now. I have checked his site a few times but the speed never made me shop again.

(now I have an extra Micron Starscream that I can't sell to save my life! Go figure)

Spencer.

i ordered two Micron Starscreams from him. They were out of stock everywhere but him, that I could find. I had money and needed this figure. I guess that was a little over a year ago now. I have checked his site a few times but the speed never made me shop again.

(now I have an extra Micron Starscream that I can't sell to save my life! Go figure)

Spencer.

I think they probably didnt' have it themselves either...so they had to find a seller....they probably even lost money in the transaction..

You have a store too, but your in Canada..so I could imagine the shipping charges..... @hmmm@

I think they probably didnt' have it themselves either...so they had to find a seller....they probably even lost money in the transaction..

You have a store too, but your in Canada..so I could imagine the shipping charges..... @hmmm@

I thought that too, which would be kind of silly to say you have it and then have to buy one just to lose money. I would have accepted if they said they did not have one. It happes that at times your site and inventory are not always exactly the same, it is hard to keep on top of everything.

I don't use Canada Post for much tho. I have things in the US sent to a US address. I live on the border so I just go down myself to get things. I also do a lot of my shipping the same way. I drive everything into the us and use UPS to send my parcels. A box that will cost me $35 CDN to mail would cost me $10 US to send in the states. Canada Post is LAME. They are fast at times tho. International air gets there in 3 days most of the time. Surface takes up to two months tho.

Spencer.

I have been visiting the site since 1998 and it looks almost identical! I agree that the site looks a bit dated, but thats part of the charm in my opinion. It looks like a site that I would probably make with my limited website building knowledge, but yeah he could spruce it up a bit. But hey as long as they have great prices and service, a site could have a blank page with the words "Transformers For Sale" on it and I would still buy. Its all about the reputation more than the site appeal in my book.

PS I still have trouble deciding where to post this, just because its about a store but its also about TFs, is this alright to post here?

yeah like three storms said, It's fine to make threads and ask around if these stores are ok to buy from etc. Just as long as you're not constantly doing the same store over and over and over, like some guys have done on here in the past.

Our sponsors pay a lot of money to advertise on this site, so we always have to keep them in mind, and make sure other stores aren't on here trying to advertise for free.

But its fine to question a store you're curious about and get feedback :)

OB1Killa, whatever happened to that cat in your piccy thingy? I hope you didn't bust a cap in his furry ass. :(

Some animal lover here posted me to take it off or would report me to SPCA..... @hmmm@

If you are talking about the one in his Avatar now, yes. But the gun and stuff is photoshopped in.