New Themed Sets This Year

GILTYONE

I just got the newsletter from mastercollector and in it is an interview wit the new guy Billy lagor. In the interview he talks about new stuff comin out one of these things is new themed 6 packs one called GIJOE H.A.S. (HEAVY ASSAULT SQUAD) and the other set called is CRIMSON SHADOW GUARD. It doesn't say who these figures are goin to be but just the names have a ring to them.

not to be a jerk but people got that newsletter like 2 weeks ago.

Funny,

I never received mine.

The thing is if you wanted, you could read it online two weeks ago. :-P

-Kevin

Yeah, well there is that..... @grumpy@

okay.. we get it.. you knew about something a long time ago.. and its killing you that others are just now finding out about it

@rolleye@

please! thats two threads today where people got pissy because somebody was a tad late with some info.

okay.. we get it.. you knew about something a long time ago.. and its killing you that others are just now finding out about it

@rolleye@

please! thats two threads today where people got pissy because somebody was a tad late with some info.

I was wondering what's up with that as well. The funny thing is that it's ALL news to ME. :D

Jase

=w=

@rolleye@

I was wondering what's up with that as well. The funny thing is that it's ALL news to ME. :D

Jase

=w=

Ah man I forgot to fill you in on the Moray. Oops. Sorry bro.

And I certainly was not being pissy in the other thread. @hmmm@

Draven

Ah man I forgot to fill you in on the Moray. Oops. Sorry bro.

And I certainly was not being pissy in the other thread. @hmmm@

Draven

and I certainly wasn't talking about the way you were acting in that thread @hmmm@

@lol@