Sign in to follow this  
Mahzian

Dcd Secret Identity Figs Look Nice

sorry guys , cant post pics (jay will put em on here soon enough) but Ive seen these guys and I will admit when I first heard of this wave I thought it was a sad excuse to rehash older figures , but they really do look pretty cool! I was suprised to see that the Supes figure is actually Clark Kent in a suit with a removable shirt to reveal the costume , looks like we will all have a chance of getting an affordable Martian Manhunter too! My only dissapointment is the Red Hood who is a rehash of Alfred's body with a new Joker head , kinda had my fingers crossed it would be Jason.

the new elseworlds wave looks interesting too , but nothing personally Id really want

How does the Secret Identity Batgirl look? Did they use her later look(ie losing the purse)? Or is it the same costume as the Silver Age boxset?

It sounds like a sweet line. I hope they look good!

I think batgirl's costume is the same as the silver age version but its grey with yellow symbol/boots , the batman has a dark grey costume with black cowl/cape with the oval logo , very cool

Whoa, all those elseworlds figures are musthave, plus J'onn they all look amazing!! (But I'll skip the elseworlds Batmans, me no likey)

They look ok but they are too obvious of remarkes and a little bit boring. The Elseworlds really look cool though.

Glad DCD finally releasing a Martian Manhunter for people who missed out on the first one. I do like that Batman a lot.

Looking good! I'm not much of an Elseworlds fan, but most of those are MUST haves for me. CURSE YOU DC DIRECT!! *shaking fist*

Jase

=w=

Those are all pretty sweet. They did more work on the Secret Identity ones than I thought they would, but they do look nice. That Elseworlds Batman is awesome. I was told I need to read that three part story and now that I have seen what Batman looks like I'll need to go on a comic shop voyage to go buy it. :)

I thought I wouldnt want to SI Batman but he has the yellow oval........................ tempting.........

the Elseworld Series looks good.

Did anyone notice that the Secret Identity are "series2"?

dont know if this is a mistake or not

I thought I wouldnt want to SI Batman but he has the yellow oval........................ tempting.........

the Elseworld Series looks good.

Did anyone notice that the Secret Identity are "series2"?

dont know if this is a mistake or not

actually they are Secret Files series 2. Series 1 is here

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=10&itemid=5330

I never read ThrillKiller...but i think now i will....and those figs are a must for me...Batgirl, Batman, and the unmaksed as well

Damn, even though the secret file Batman is a repainted Hush bats with a new head, I have to get it because of the Bruce Wayne head. The Batgirl elseworld is sexy, so have to get that one too.

Definitely getting all of the Unmasked wave. Thrillkiller batman and batgirl are a dream come true(hopefully Robin and the female Joker from Thrillkillers in series 2!).

I like the Unmasked wave, however, i wish they were done in the same era :

Modern Batman (hush)

Silver Age Batgirl

Superman doesn´t look that modern to me, so..

Looks cool, anyway

JayC explained it above, but basically the name of the series is Secret Files, and the first wave was the Batman Rogues wave coming out in a month or two. Which is weird, since I didn't think the names of Batman's enemies were secret.

Those are amazing!!!!!!!!

Those are amazing!!!!!!!!