New Company Logo!!!

LiquidMetal

It's okay. I don't really like the font. It looks too soft, unlike the strong, angular block letters of the previous one. I do think it is time for a change though, I'm just not sure theis is it. It may look better in other colors though. The pastel blue isn't working for me either.

I can take it or leave it. It won't affect my comic buying.

I like it. It's nice that DC are finally trying to make a brand name out of themselves outside of comics.

I'm looking forward to the new DC 'swirl' hitting my cinema come batman begins.

I don't think it matters at all, it looks good, it's not going to change anything that has to do with comics so I don't care either way. I think some people make way to big a deal out of this (not this board but another one I'm on)

its alright i guess

Looks more feminine. But its good!

I like the new logo. I also like the idea of change that DC has been going towards lately. They have been doing allot of changes with characters and series so why not change the logo.

Sure the old logo is still cool and all, but I think the new one is a nice change for DC.

lame , if it aint broke dont fix it! I cant see how they think the bullet was too 2d for movie credits etc when marvel seems to be doing a decent job with probably the most 2d logo ever made. I think this new logo will be around for a few years then they will go back to the bullet.

I saw the animated version on that 10 minute Batman Begins preview they had with Smallville and it looks promising.

About time DC make something different. MARVEL's dominating the movie world with thier cool animated logo. :)

I really don't care for it, I thought the old logo was fine

Yeah I agree.

I am looking forward to this years DC storylines though. Omac and VU are cool. I am so looking forwars to see what suprises IC will have for us.

That can't compare to the classic, sometimes modernization is good, but it has to be in regulation. New Mountain Dew, Good; New DC, Bad.

Well after seeing the new logo on the DC Special: The Return of Donna Troy #1, I have to say that I already miss the old bullet style. :(

Jase

=w=

Ok, it's a week later and the new logo is on all of the DC books. It doesn't look as bad as it did on the Donna Troy special. The reason? They skrunk it down to a decent size.

Jase

=w=