#41-44 Now At.................

KENNY GUIDO

TOYS R US!!!

TRU was the last place I figured on scoring these figures right now. I ran into a Brooklyn TRU about 20 minutes after opening and saw 1 of each hanging on the pegs!!!!!!

I held them close to me as 2 more collectors came to the pegs, not showing them my goodies. they carefully picked through the pegs and when they were done, I proudly showed them what they missed!

boy, were they pissed!!! @firedevil@

i need a neimodian warrior.are they cool?

TOYS R US!!!

TRU was the last place I figured on scoring these figures right now. I ran into a Brooklyn TRU about 20 minutes after opening and saw 1 of each hanging on the pegs!!!!!!

I held them close to me as 2 more collectors came to the pegs, not showing them my goodies. they carefully picked through the pegs and when they were done, I proudly showed them what they missed!

Dude, why be a jerk about it?

Great that you found them, but why rub it into other people's faces? You said they were collectors too, why was that necessary?

TOYS R US!!!

Dude, why be a jerk about it?

Great that you found them, but why rub it into other people's faces? You said they were collectors too, why was that necessary?

I dont know whether they were collectors or scalpers.

why rub in thier faces?

when your on the hunt and finally scored something and others are around, its human nature to brag. so, dont ask me why I did it, ask GOD why he gave us this ability wanting to brag!

why rub in thier faces?

when your on the hunt and finally scored something and others are around, its human nature to brag. so, dont ask me why I did it, ask GOD why he gave us this ability wanting to brag!

i'd rather ask you why you are such a dick

why rub in thier faces?

well, a comment like that just tells me what type of intelligence you lack.

why rub in thier faces?

well, a comment like that just tells me what type of intelligence you lack.

something like that just tells me you suck at comebacks