The Hasbtoyshop.com Suggestion Box

Forcehunter

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should rerelease the Zap, Grunt, Snake-eyes comic pack and the Gen. Flagg, Cobra Officer, Steeler comic packs, cause I think a lot of people missed them since they had limited release.

I want to see a new Star & Stripes set using the comic pack molds. But this time around they should put them in darker colors (prehaps the same colors as the originals). I'd make a few changes though:

A ) Breaker should be given some short sleeves and have a painted on beard/stubble.

B ) Zap's head should be put on the same body as Short Fuze.

C )Unaltered Breaker mold should be used as Grunt (it looks more like him than Breaker!).

For Flash and Grand Slam they should just recast the mold and give them new heads.

It would also be cool if they threw in the 3 Cobra characters as well. I'm thinking they could use the Talking Battle Commander Cobra Commander mold again but give it a new head sculpted to look like the original battle helmet. He and the Cobra Blueshirts should be done in dark blue uniforms.

I want to see a new Star & Stripes set using the comic pack molds. But this time around they should put them in darker colors (prehaps the same colors as the originals). I'd make a few changes though:

A ) Breaker should be given some short sleeves and have a painted on beard/stubble.

C )Unaltered Breaker mold should be used as Grunt (it looks more like him than Breaker!).

For Flash and Grand Slam they should just recast the mold and give them new heads.

It would also be cool if they threw in the 3 Cobra characters as well. I'm thinking they could use the Talking Battle Commander Cobra Commander mold again but give it a new head sculpted to look like the original battle helmet. He and the Cobra Blueshirts should be done in dark blue uniforms.

That sir is an awesome idea. Or they could just give us the Stars and Stripes pack that was actually pictured on the back of the box!

YES!!! I absolutely LOVE that idea, but it should include the drivers, too. Personally, I'd love a slimmer Clutch and Steeler, and we've got to have Hawk.

But yeah, if they use Snake Eyes V1, they've got to do something about the mold... I don't know if it's deteriorating or what, but there's something not quite right about the last V1 Snake Eyes they did in the comic pack (not the one with the new head)... the legs were all screwed up.

I want them to redo the V2 mold, too, but then again, the V1 SE is the one for this set. (Just don't be getting any ideas and giving us one of the other versions! @grumpy@ )

If they're gonna insist on using that version, they need to give him a "cape-backpack" thing, because I'm sick and tired of that flat back of his... Maybe they could even remold just that piece?

It's so annoying... Otherwise it's such a nice figure.

That would not be such a bad idea.

Draven

Why painted on? Why not sculpted?

My suggestion was just to use the comic book 3 pack figures and give them better colors (the green is just too brite) with minimum resculpting. There would be no point of resculpting the head when all they would have to do is give him the stubble look. After all I don't think Breaker had the full beard in the comic book anyway.

Why painted on? Why not sculpted?

My suggestion was just to use the comic book 3 pack figures and give them better colors (the green is just too brite) with minimum resculpting. There would be no point of resculpting the head when all they would have to do is give him the stubble look. After all I don't think Breaker had the full beard in the comic book anyway.

Oh, I see. Guess I missed that.

Those 2 ninjas need to disappear for about 2 years...

(unless its a reprint of SEv2!!!).

If anything;redo BUDO.

BUDO BUDO BUDO BUDO!!!i'd l ove it.

Just heat some water in the microwave or on the stove. Pop the hand in, and pull it out all soft. Then shape it back to normal and then run under cold water. Its that easy and takes like 20 seconds.

Draven

Thanks.

Np its easy to fix like I said.

And got to agree, Budo is one fig mold I know Hasbro has that I want released again.

Draven

Just heat some water in the microwave or on the stove. Pop the hand in, and pull it out all soft. Then shape it back to normal and then run under cold water. Its that easy and takes like 20 seconds.

Draven

Thanks.

And got to agree, Budo is one fig mold I know Hasbro has that I want released again.

Draven

Yeah, but what COLOR will he be? @firedevil@

Draven

Thanks.

Draven

Yeah, but what COLOR will he be? @firedevil@

Hmmm maybe blk and red to match Jinx's look?

Draven

They should just start sculpting new figures in the vintage style. Like the comic packs, but with much more new parts.

Like make new characters that have new heads and torso, and use classic generic pants like Footloose and Bazooka's

I don't speak for everyone, but I really am not a big fan of the JvC style new sculpts. They are cool (some of them) but they don't blend well enough with the 500+ vintage joes I own.

Draven

Then I hope it's more black then red, though. Black with very few red highlights and details.

Oh yea, all of this original accessories would be nice.

That is what I meant. I should have clarified it better. Hmmm I may have a extra Budo, maybe I will do it. lol

Draven

Draven

Then I hope it's more black then red, though. Black with very few red highlights and details.

Oh yea, all of this original accessories would be nice.

That is what I meant. I should have clarified it better. Hmmm I may have a extra Budo, maybe I will do it. lol

Draven

I have to admit though, I'm usually pushing for realistic, camo, dark and/or safe colors. But the original Budo was far from these (versus v2) , yet, it had more... personality.