The Hasbtoyshop.com Suggestion Box

Forcehunter

I want a new sculpt budo.

One thing that reminds me of, is that for me to buy it, they would have to beat my custom, Hasbro will be running to that problem a lot now with frankensteining new sculpts now.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another suggestion would be to not ignore the other villians besides cobra. Cobra is no doubt the main baddie, but i would love more. and no cobra logos on em! Not even on the package, we need Igs, noks, night creepers, even red shadows and coils. (well maybe not coils now sense they are all dead...)

it would be nice if they would pair two of the villians together and one cobra trooper like this:

dtc wave 6 (random number)

Joe :Deep six

Oktober Gaurd: Vorona

Joe: Bullhorn

Cobra:0-ring moray

Iron Grenider: Alexander

Iron Grenider: Wraith

aat the same time have a six pack of five new igs and 1 gold mask destro, would love to see something simliar to the mission disc one (but minus the cobraish logo on chest) and a gold head.

An Iron Grernadier themed wave would be cool.

All Hasbro would have to do is take the Destro figure in the gray jacket and make the jacket black. Then give him a shiny gold head and make the shirt and strap red. For Iron Grenadiers all they would have to do is take the Spy Troops version and give him some new shoulder pads. I'd have stamped on Destro isignia (in gold) rather than molded on and maybe make the shoulder pads not so big. Then give him a new helmet that more closely resembles the original helmet. Have him be in classic colors of course.

One thing that reminds me of, is that for me to buy it, they would have to beat my custom, Hasbro will be running to that problem a lot now with frankensteining new sculpts now.

It's a bit unfair to go by that. I've seen some customs where people just detail the hell out of a figure. I don't think Hasbro can compete with that.

One thing that reminds me of, is that for me to buy it, they would have to beat my custom,  Hasbro will be running to that problem a lot now with frankensteining new sculpts now.

It's a bit unfair to go by that. I've seen some customs where people just detail the hell out of a figure. I don't think Hasbro can compete with that.

hehehe, i'm not talking beating them, i'm talking beating me lol, that's a lot easier. but it is true that some people may not be one of the ones they can easily make or already have.

I'd like to see RAH versions of Neo Viper (Battle Corps Cobra Commander or Mega Viper mold), Mistress Armada, Kamkura, Billy, Zanya, DD Colton and Coils. Perhaps in a comic pack?

I'd also like new sculpts of Mistress Armada, Billy, DD Colton the Twins and Zanya.

I'd like to see RAH versions of Neo Viper (Battle Corps Cobra Commander or Mega Viper mold), Mistress Armada, Kamkura, Billy, Zanya, DD Colton and Coils. Perhaps in a comic pack?

I'd also like new sculpts of Mistress Armada, Billy, DD Colton the Twins and Zanya.

The one thing I dislike about doing something like that is fact they are all just frankensteins with, hopefully, new heads (though I could easily see Armada using Baroness' head). Doing that, you lose some of the uniqueness of the original version.

The one thing I dislike about doing something like that is fact they are all just frankensteins with, hopefully, new heads (though I could easily see Armada using Baroness' head). Doing that, you lose some of the uniqueness of the original version.

Yep! I am so not a fan of reusing heads for other characters. Especially unmasked heads.

Draven

Recap of suggestions:

Specific Figures: Airtight, Barbecue, Bazooka (classic look), Starduster, Law, Outback, Overlord, Zandar, Buzzer, and Monkeywrench, Falcon, Major Bludd (a better one?), Lady Jaye (a better one), Dr. Venom, Storm Shadow (the unreleased mission disk version), Interrogator, Copperhead, Rip Cord, Cobra blueshirts, Outback, Hit & Run, Tomax, Xamot, Zartan, Flint, Roadblock, Scarlett, Iron Grenadier, Wraith, Nullifer, Ferret, Mace, Muskrat, Countdown, Keel-Haul, Lifeline, Shockwave, Electric Eel (in new colors), RAH Viper in classic colors, Budo. Serpentor, Low-Light (blonde), Fast Draw, Buzzer, Leatherneck (classic look), Dial-Tone, Iceberg, Sparks (what about Shooter?), Kwinn in kahkis, Spearhead, Hardball, Tracker, Light Foot, Grid Iron, Sky Patrol members (in military BDU colors), H.E.A.T.-Viper, laser Viper, Techno-Viper, Night Viper.

90s molds reused with better colors.

Red Shadow figures

Comic pack ideas: Faceplate CC and 2 Vipers; Dragonsky, Misha, Gorky; Firwall, Alexander, Mistress Armada,

DD Style Figures: Serpentor, Overlord, Zandar, Zanya, Storm Shadow, Sgt. Paige, Mistress Armada, Billy, Colton

RAH singles. Specifically an improved Lady Jaye and comic pack Scarlett.

Wave 6 available on the HTS, whether in singles or 2-packs.

Walmart exclusive 2-packs hardly anyone saw.

Better Stars & Stripes set (including Flash and Grand Slam, for example)

More female figures.

Replacement heads for the Major Barrage style neck. (Doesn't that weaken the joint?)

Swivel wrists and holsters (with guns that fit, of course).

Overkills unreleased attachments.

Specific Vehicles: H.IS.S. II, Tomahawk, Whale, Mauler, Night Raven, Silver Mirage (well, better quality than the 97 version), Terror Drome (perhaps a build a drome?), a C-130 style vehicle, Defiant, ATC Mech, CLAW Mech, Wolf, Trouble Bubble (better quality than ARAHC), Quick Strike, Ice Saber, Condor, Night Raven, Rattler, F.A.N.G. I and II, Stinger, Desert Fox, Locust, A.G.P., Stun, Dreadnok Cycle, Sky Hawk, H.A.V.OC., Watch Tower, Bivouac, Mountain Howitzer, Cobra Bunker, Forward Observer.

Small playsets , connect-a-base modules,

Vehicle 2-packs.

Weapon packs. Black and realistic looking (though I'd say brown and white would be acceptable).

Single packs at a more affordable price.

Have enough of each item in stock.

Fan contest for recoloring a mold. Fan's choice army builder pack poll.

Army builder multi-packs (4, 6 and 12 packs).

Better looking figures and a return of RAH style.

Discounts by using Battle Points.

Finish of the original Joes in the comic packs.

Figure stands.

Star cases similar to the Star Wars ones.

Biased production in favor of army builders.

International shipping.

Backpacks.

A return of the line to retail.

Retool of older JvC molds with the new shoulders and, preferably, swivel wrists (Red Spot, Neo-Viper and Neo-Viper Commander come to mind specifically).

Make non-Cobra groups NOT Cobra (ie. no Cobra symbols) such as the Iron Grenadiers, Dreadnoks, Night-Creepers and Red Ninjas (with Arashikage symbols on the arm?).

Cartoon packs: Cartoon accurate figures with episode on DVD.

Removable helmets for Vipers (and other Troopers).

Larger Cobra vehicles.

Make ONE STANDARD troop color scheme.

Sub-Group sets: Iron Grenadier, Python Patrol, Tiger Force, Night Force.

Alternators available on site

Bubblewrap

See I feel ya on the clear blue Bat RM as that is a wish of mine but I was thinking that should be arctic Bat?

And Pesatyel, I say drop the Walmart packs! Please the Joes in those pack suck! Just release the three Cobra's again if there is that big of a demand. Personally I hate them all but the IG. lol

Draven

And Pesatyel, I say drop the Walmart packs! Please the Joes in those pack suck! Just release the three Cobra's again if there is that big of a demand. Personally I hate them all but the IG. lol

Draven

I'm inclined to agree. I'm having a hard enough time incorporating all the OTHER Brigaders into my Cobra legions in the first place.

All I was doing was consolidating all the suggestions into a single post, minus the ones that were a tad confusing or not real appropriate.

The suggestions highest on the list were a rerelease of Wave 6 and 7, figure stands, battle packs and the Ice Saber.

See I feel ya on the clear blue Bat RM as that is a wish of mine but I was thinking that should be arctic Bat?

Draven

I agree, it would be awesome to have a artic bat, we got a inferno one, why ca't we get an artic one?

See I feel ya on the clear blue Bat  RM as that is a wish of mine but I was thinking that should be arctic Bat?

Draven

I agree, it would be awesome to have a artic bat, we got a inferno one, why ca't we get an artic one?

I think we would have during RR at some point. That is what I am sad about with RR not making it to store shelfs, all the cool Bat variants we would have gotten. :(

Draven