The Hasbtoyshop.com Suggestion Box

Forcehunter

I want to add a few more vehicles to the list. Here's the old list:

HISS II

FANG I

Flight Pod

Stinger Jeep (this should be an easy one with so many VAMPs out the last few years)

Desert Fox

Locust (one-man chopper)

Should be easy to do with them available from MC - ADD:

AGP

STUN

Dreadnok Cycle (possible in Cobra colors)

Sky Hawk

And my favorite:

HAVOC

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HISS II

FANG I

Flight Pod

Stinger Jeep (this should be an easy one with so many VAMPs out the last few years)

Desert Fox

Locust (one-man chopper)

Should be easy to do with them available from MC - ADD:

AGP

STUN

Sky Hawk

And my favorite:

HAVOC

Didn't they screw up the Vamp mold between when the Rattler came out (1998) and the Desert Striker (2001), hence why the used the latter version for the Vamp & Whilrwind set (2005)?

But I agree and a simple repaint of the Stinger Driver is easy.

If they are going to reissue old stuff let's see sets like the Bivouac, Machine Gun Defense Unit, Missile Defense Unit, Mortar Defense Unit, Mountain Howitzer, Watch Tower, Air Defense, Check Point Alpha, Cobra Bunker, Forward Observer, Ammo Dump, Rifle Range, L.A.W., Outpost Defender, and the Surveillance Port. I loved these things!

HISS II

FANG I

Flight Pod

Desert Fox

Locust (one-man chopper)

Should be easy to do with them available from MC -  ADD:

AGP

STUN

Sky Hawk

And my favorite:

HAVOC

Didn't they screw up the Vamp mold between when the Rattler came out (1998) and the Desert Striker (2001), hence why the used the latter version for the Vamp & Whilrwind set (2005)?

I think the mold for the "rollbar" was damaged, which is why you only get the bottom half reissued, either that or they intentionally destroyed it to make the "New" Desert Striker....which is so like Hasbro. I mean they did destroy the Firebat to make an Alien/VR Trooper toy.

If they are going to reissue old stuff let's see sets like the Bivouac, Machine Gun Defense Unit, Missile Defense Unit, Mortar Defense Unit, Mountain Howitzer, Watch Tower, Air Defense, Check Point Alpha, Cobra Bunker, Forward Observer, Ammo Dump, Rifle Range, L.A.W., Outpost Defender, and the Surveillance Port. I loved these things!

Yes please! I never got them as a kid and did not really want to but I do now! I have a few and love displaying my guys with them. :)

Draven

I think the mold for the "rollbar" was damaged, which is why you only get the bottom half reissued, either that or they intentionally destroyed it to make the "New" Desert Striker....which is so like Hasbro. I mean they did destroy the Firebat to make an Alien/VR Trooper toy.

Whatever happened to it, they should try to restore it back to it's original configuration or look and/or redo the molds for the parts that are missing. If this is too costly, then reissue other instant winners like the HISS II, FANG I, and STUN first (in good colors). If these do well, take some of the profits, fix up the Stinger, and then release that.

If the HISS II, FANG I and STUN are successful, it should blow away the theory that "bad guy" vehicles don't sell well, and Hasbro should have many more instant hits for many Waves to come.

Some accessories we could use for our dios would be great, Televiper w/ computer station, just a little desk with a computer built in it, and stuff like that.

The ole Rollbar debeat. The mold was damage I heard years ago. So that is why we got a new one.

Draven

I would rather they'd redo the molds for the damaged parts.

If they had to make a new one regardless, I rather they try to restore the toy. I'm sure there was a valid reason for making a new modified version; which I heard was that people had a rough time getting figures into the vehicle with the old rollbar. But the new one kinda blows, regardless. And the new weapons, accessories and features they tried to put on it wasn't that great either. Don't fix what ain't broken.

Another interesting thing about the Vamp is how easily the rear turret comes off.  They could (if possible, of course) do interchangeable armaments:  the machineguns of the Vamp 1, or the missile launcher of the Vamp 2 and Stinger.

I've long suggested this. I don't know how easily this could be implemented, but I rather we see these kinds of gimmicks then adding spring-loaded shooting missiles.

. I'm sure there was a valid reason for making a new modified version; which I heard was that people had a rough time getting figures into the vehicle with the old rollbar.

I never had to much trouble getting figures in and out of my Vamp Mark II, in fact I have a harder time getting figures in and out of new Humvees then I do the VAMPs.

All the big play sets should be rereleased. Yeah, they will cost us a lot in shipping, but they will not be taking up shelf space in stores so retailers will not be complaining, and since they are shipped to our houses people with small cars will not have to worry about how they are getting them home.

We need the Terrordrome, Flagg, Tactical Battle Platform, and Shuttle Complex!

Weapon Packs would rock! (Ak-47's, M-16's, Uzis, Viper Rifles)

As far as stands go... just sell stands don't pack them with figures. Its added cost and weight to the consumers so make the people that one them pay for them. I have so freakin' many bases in a shoe box from the infantry packs.

More comic packs that contain characters we have not seen before, or in a diffrent outfit. Look at the Comic Packs on Joe Customs. Don't us it a platform to release repaint.

I'm going to repeat a lot of what's been said.

1. More comic packs, especially #17 with Grunt, Flash and Grand Slam in their field gear. If they can resculpt the 1986 Hawk, they can do the same for Flash and Grand Slam. They could also resculpt the 1985 Snake Eyes while they are at it.

2. More vehicles. The WHALE, a good Rattler and a Cobra blue or Black Moray would be nice. the Sky Hawk would also be good.

3. Re release wave 6 online. Single carded is fine. Many people including myself missed out on Bazooka, Torch, Frostbite and the others. Torch would be a huge seller.

If we're going to talk about reissued vehicles, here are my ideas.

Reissued Tomahawk - in a sort of Navy/Marines grey scheme... It could be grey camo, or just straight dark grey - either way would look great, and look ABSOLUTELY KICK ASS on the deck of the Flagg. Give it three figures, too... One reissue Flint, with cartoon accurate green shirt instead of black, and maybe the new head too. And if they're available, the Lifeline and Lift Ticket figures (I have a feeling they're not, but they could remold them) in more Flagg-ish colours.

You know what? Now that I think of it, a grey camo Dragonfly would look amazing too...

ah-1-dvic291.jpg

Sweet, eh?

If we're going to talk about reissued vehicles, here are my ideas.

Reissued Tomahawk - in a sort of Navy/Marines grey scheme... It could be grey camo, or just straight dark grey - either way would look great, and look ABSOLUTELY KICK ASS on the deck of the Flagg. Give it three figures, too... One reissue Flint, with cartoon accurate green shirt instead of black, and maybe the new head too. And if they're available, the Lifeline and Lift Ticket figures (I have a feeling they're not, but they could remold them) in more Flagg-ish colours.

You know what? Now that I think of it, a grey camo Dragonfly would look amazing too...

Sweet, eh?

I prefer light grey, Navy grey or black.

HH-60H.jpg

AH-1Cobra2.jpg

AH-1Cobra1black.jpg

Cause if it was camo, we might get something like the 2002 Conquest or the 2005 Moray, both of which aren't exactly the greatest use in camo/pseudo-camo.

Conquest2003TRU.jpg

Stop putting the weapons in the hands of the figures (comic packs). I just opened up the last 3 retail ones and Roadblock, Duke, Scrap-Iron, Snake Eyes and the Red Ninja all have messed up hands.

Just use the boiling water trick - with the new plastic it works like a charm.

8speed, I like those ideas! We need more choppers in navy/marines colours for the Joes!

Speaking of which, some of the naval molds would look really good in dark grey too, like the Hovercraft and the Devilfish.

Stop putting the weapons in the hands of the figures (comic packs). I just opened up the last 3 retail ones and Roadblock, Duke, Scrap-Iron, Snake Eyes and the Red Ninja all have messed up hands.

Just use the boiling water trick - with the new plastic it works like a charm.

8speed, I like those ideas! We need more choppers in navy/marines colours for the Joes!

Speaking of which, some of the naval molds would look really good in dark grey too, like the Hovercraft and the Devilfish.

Boiling water trick?

An easier way would be for them to just stop the posing crap. At least none of the weapons were rubberbanded this time.

Just heat some water in the microwave or on the stove. Pop the hand in, and pull it out all soft. Then shape it back to normal and then run under cold water. Its that easy and takes like 20 seconds.

Draven