The Hasbtoyshop.com Suggestion Box

Forcehunter

yeah and I still wonder what the hole in bombstrikes backpack was supposed to be for

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Serpentor

Low Light - blonde, no facial hair (like the one that wasn't released the other year)

Copperhead

Fang I

Trubble Bubble

Terrordrome

Cover Girl (head & body in proportion)

Lady Jaye (head & body in proportion)

Fast Draw

Buzzer

Torch (never saw the redo version in stores)

Airtight

Barbecue

Falcon

Leatherneck (classic type)

Breaker, Cobra Blueshirts, Flash, Short-Fuze, Grand Slam, Steeler, Doc, Snow Job (or White Out), Tripwire, Cover Girl, H.I.S.S. Driver, Viper Pilot, Rip Cord, Copperhead, Stinger Driver, Thunder, Tollbooth, Buzzer, Thunderwing and Wet Down.

See the theme?

Blowtorch (with better hands), Airtight, Footloose, Quick Kick, Tomax/Xamot (not just repaints), Crankcase, Heavy Metal, Keel-Haul, Mainframe, Monkeywrench, Zandar, Claymore, A.V.A.C., Lift-Ticket, Motor-Viper, Strato-Viper, Thrasher, big Boa, Chuckles, Crazylegs, Crystal Ball, Falcon, Fast Draw, Psyche-Out, Raptor, Sneak Peek, Techno-Viper, Backstop, Gyro-Viper, Hardtop, Ice Viper, Rumbler, Sea Slug, Steam Roller, W.O.R.M.S., Zanzibar, Red Dog, Taurus, Avalanche, Blaster, Blocker, Dodger, Knockdown, Maverick, Astro-viper, Budo, Charbroil, Hardball, Hit & Run, Hydro-Viper, Lightfoot, Repeater, Road Pig, Spearhead, Voltar, Armadillo, Ferret, Ghostrider, Nullifier, Secto-Viper, Skidmark, Wild Card, Windmill, Super-Trooper, Annihilator, Deejay, Downtown, Frag-Viper, Gnawgahyde, Night-Viper, Recoil, Scoop, T.A.R.G.A.T., Aero-Viper, Darklon, Dogfight, Hot Seat, Long Range, Track Viper, Wild Boar, Windchill, Ambush, Bullhorn, Grid-Iron, Freefall, Pathfinder, Range-Viper, Rapid Fire, Rock-Viper, Salvo, S.A.W.-Viper, Stretcher, Sug-Zero, Topside, Undertow, Airborne, Airwave, Altitude, Drop Zone, Skydive, Static Line, Cold Front, Decimator, Major Storm, Overlord, Updraft, Vapor, Big Ben, Crimson Guard Immortal, Desert Scorpion, Red Star, Tracker, Cesspool, Clean-Sweep, Ozone, Sludge Viper, Cloudburst, Night Vulture, Skycreeper, Skymate, Interrogator, Major Altitude, Big Bear, Flak-Viper, Flagg, Barricade, Bullet-Proof, Headhunter, Air Devil, Heli-Viper, Dojo, T'Jbang, Dice, Snow Storm, Night Creeper Leader, Crimson Guard Commander, Mace, Long Arm, Gristle, Headhunter Stormtrooper, Nitro-Viper, Blast-Off, Cyber-Viper, Mega-Viper, Banzai, Bushido, T'gin-Zu, Robo-J.O.E., B.A.A.T., Ice Cream Soldier (with a better codename), Space Shot, Effects, Gears, Gorky, Side Track, Rip It, Crossfire, Double Blast, Fast Blast Viper, Shadow Viper, Sub Viper, Shock Viper, Sideswipe, Moray, C.L.A.W.S. pilot and Wet-Suit.

lets see..... Sparks, Kwinn in kahkis, Draginsky-Misha-Gorky comic 3 pack, Firewall-Alexander-Mistress Armada comic 3 pack, Spearhead, Hardball, Tracker, lightfoot, Grid Iron, all 6 Sky patrol in military bdu colors. and lightfoot's M4 in black plastic

they need to do the following

1. weapons pack

2. figure stands in qty of 5-10

3. army builders in poly bags and sold for a little less than carded figures(they should still sale them carded, but this would help there sales) kind of like the internet bat packs.

• 2 weeks later...

Another Python patrol Six Pack with the Cobra infantry re-painted in the PP2 color scheme.

• 1 month later...

Okay, now that we have gotten the first wave and a taste of wave two, here's some feedback.

Mutt: Nice figure just a mustache and helmet and he would have been perfect

Spirit: Again, great figure, but why just a Sniper rifle? and extra gun for non-sniping would have been good

Crimson Guard: Couple of things. The head, should have had a removeable helmet to look in scale with the other figures' heads. COBRA Logo on chest needs to be there.. Gun, why not give him the VvV AK? I never had a use for them until I got these figures.

Main concern: The HISS. PLEASE HASBRO IF IT IS NOT TOO LATE, MAKE AN INTERCHANGEABLE GUN TURRET SO WE CAN REPLACE THE MISSLIES IF WE WANT TO. It would bring back nostalgia and give me an incentive to buy more than a few.

Figure stands included with the figures. PLEASE. I NEED MORE STANDS!

Good idea to revisit the suggestion box. I like what Hasbro Toy Shop has to offer so far. Here are today's suggestions:

New sculpt HEAT Viper, Laser Viper, Techno Viper and Night Viper.

Dig up some more 90s molds and give them good recolors like back in 2000/2001. Ice Cream Soldier, '94 Viper, etc.

Restore human legs to the Viper mold, and make a new head with removable helmet, paint in classic colors, throw 'em in a six pack.

Give us one more run of the blueshirts, V/V Wave 6, and Horror Show. Many of us never saw these figures in the stores.

I'd like to see some more small playset type items. If they still have some of the classsic battle-stations like the watchtower, bivouac, howitzer, etc..., reoffer them! If not, do a small tower or tent and a cannon and figure and whatever else can be crammed in and fit it into a bravo-size box. Same thing for Cobra, a small gunners bunker and rocket launcher. Companies like Lanard and Chap-Mei pack tons of little playset items into box sets that run under $20, and the stuff has been made in the last decade. If they can do it, a big company like Hasbro should be able to justify them once inawhile.

Otherwise, I'd still like a new Cobra attack boat, prefferably an update to the Water-Moccasin in bravo size, and a small Cobra jet similar to the Firebat .

+-MWG-+

Oh yes DEFINATELY more playsets... Id love to see some very small playsets like in scale with the Ninja Battles Dojo that connect into larger playsets.... I had posted about this before... Something like a Cobra Infantry Ammo room - just a few walls with guns attached to the walls all over, maybe another row of lockers or a bench or something. Cobra Commanders throne room - again something simple, a plastic display stand with soem steps a painted red carpet and a decent throne at the end... and some pegs to stand figures, Mindbenders labratory - could be something as simple as the venom chamber... just like it is. or something similiar. The possibilities are endless... make it so they can connect and make a base or a larger playset. Maybe make them so you can connect them in differnent ways or different order to make them even more fun. Similiar things could be done for the joes... a dentention block, hawks office? LOL it sounds laughable, but Id love it... uh, Sattelite control room, I dont know... The possibilites are ENDLESS....

Comic packs:

We need something with Grunt, Flash, Grand Slam, etc... in their original green uniforms. It just feels weird not having a "set" of the originals, when the ones we've gotten so far have been so good. It's great that we're finally getting that awesome Scarlett and Breaker, but it'd be really nice to have a complete set.

6-packs:

The Night Watch looks okay, but I'm going to pass. I don't mind the original head, but after the Cobra Infantry set, I want more. The Crimson Shadow Guard was a good idea, well executed except for the weapons, but I think it'd be better on the 1986 Viper mold, the new Cobra Infantry soldier mold, Night Vipers, or even Televipers.

With that in mind, there should be a six-pack of 1986ish V1 Vipers, with rank insignia just like the Cobra Infantry pack. Stay away from unique characters, though (even "Scarface" was kind of annoying).

Single packs:

The Snow Serpent just looks wrong to me... The Wave 6 Snow Wolf was an awesome mold. There was no need to replace the new "parachute pack" with the old, cumbersome blue one. The black snowshoes are a bit ridiculous, too, as no one uses that style anymore and arctic soldiers certainly wouldn't use black ones. I think Hasbro went overboard on the blue in general, to be quite honest. I hope this mold gets as much use as some of the other army-builders Hasbro has done, like the Alley Viper and Neo Viper, because this version just doesn't do it for me and the original is impossible to get anymore.

I'm liking the Range Viper, other than the helmet... I may end up getting a bunch of these, leaving the helmets off of course.

Well, since this thread has been bumped so many times, here's my worthless 2 cents:

more....comic....packs: As a fan of the comic, I would be overjoyed to see a Dr. Venom.

How about a Wraith figure......since he got jobbed by those who wanted a Cover Girl figure.....How about Serpy in his new armor with Coil troopers. More with the Black Dragons......And then to continue with the new comics, a Red Shadow set. Oh yeah, and keep the cool vehicles coming!

Upon further review of the Dreadnok pack, I suggest you give Buzzer his yellow/tan vest back.

Milk the hell outta the Infantry mold. We will buy it. Infantry to match the enviroment.

Put RAH figures on single cards. Not a whole wave, but maybe one every two waves. Sort of a nod to the eighties.

Here is the troop builder 6 pack I want to see most:

"Cobra H.I.S.S. Squad"

x2 Cobra H.I.S.S. Driver - Classic H.I.S.S. Driver mold done in black with red trim and isignia.

x3 Cobra H.I.S.S. Gunner - Classic H.I.S.S. Driver body with classic Cobra Trooper head done in black with red masks, trim, and isignia.

x1 Cobra H.I.S.S. Commander - Classic Cobra Officer mold done in black with red masks, trim, and isignia.

Of course if they can find the new versions of the infantry heads then I'd rather see those than the original ones.

We need this set so we can have somebody decent to drive and man the guns on out H.I.S.S. tanks!

We just need to see the return of vehicle oriented specialties for Cobra. Instead of having Neo-Viper (an infantry trooper), Night-Creeper (a ninja) and others driving vehicles, give us those guys specifically FOR that job:

H.I.S.S. Driver, Stinger Driver, Motor-Viper, Ice Viper, W.O.R.M.S., Track Viper, Nitro Viper, Coils

Viper Pilot, Night Vulture, Air Devil, Skycreeper

Lamprey, Sea Slug, Secto-Viper, Decimator

A.V.A.C., Strato-Viper, Aero-Viper, Vapor, Star-Viper

Gyro-Viper, Heli-Viper

Ferret, Nullifier, Wild Boar

I'm aware some are missing (Track/Nitro Viper, for example), but we know the H.I.S.S. Driver, Heli-Viper (just O-ring the F.A.N.G. III pilot), Ferret, W.O.R.M.S., Vapor, Stinger Driver and Viper Pilot are still around.