The Hasbtoyshop.com Suggestion Box

Forcehunter

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey hasbro while your at all this will you yank the licsense away from blaylock, and give it to me and Brandon Jerwa? lol. AMerica's elite has me majorily depressed.

I suggest offering some of the later VVV stuff on the website, such as:

Quickstrike Vehicle

Figure packs Wave 6 and Wave 7

Series 3 Single Packs (particularly Tele-Viper) --or better yet put them in the new packaging!

Thanks for keeping this line going Hasbro!

I like that idea, but definitely keep them in the NEW packs - that would simply rock...

And may I ask what is so hard about getting a RAH Viper in classic colors? You were able to do it with the COBRA Trooper re-issues.

Yeah man, I think a team of five V1 Vipers, but with rank insignia on their arms like the Infantry guys, would be AMAZING. Try to get the old backpack and gun for these guys, though...

And make the sixth figure a sergeant Televiper (ie: same colours, sergeants stripes, and possibly a different face sculpt).

Yeah man, I think a team of five V1 Vipers, but with rank insignia on their arms like the Infantry guys, would be AMAZING. Try to get the old backpack and gun for these guys, though...

We know they do have the mold for the gun. It was used in an early JvC pack witha soundacrap chip attatched. Hasbro, for the next Viper, please iclude the right gun instead of Baroness's Laser Rifle. We know you have the mold. C'mon now, show me the money.

Bump It! Bump It Good! Bump It Up, Its Not Too Late!

Oh and another thing, how about Battle Poits Auctions, just handled better than the Jedi Points Auction.

And may I ask what is so hard about getting a RAH Viper in classic colors? You were able to do it with the COBRA Trooper re-issues.

They should do both in similiar to original color scheme (with new details) single carded; both with the Viper rifles.

They should do both in similiar to original color scheme (with new details) single carded; both with the Viper rifles.

Amen 8speed

Vehicles!

HISS II

FANG I

Flight Pod

Stinger Jeep (this should be an easy one with so many VAMPs out the last few years)

Desert Fox

Locust (one-man chopper)

Most of these aren't too big and the price shouldn't be too bad. Most of the Cobra ones would probably sell like crazy.

We need a black HISS too. You forgot to mentionthe Night Raven.

I wouldn't mind a HISS I, but I rather get some more stuff that hasn't been released yet at all.

As for the Raven, I think starting with smaller stuff first would be more ideal. It'd be more likely for people to pick up more than one if it isn't too big [space constraints] and not too expensive [monetary constraints]. With small vehicles like the Flight Pod and FANG I, people could do a little "army building" with them too.

A New COBRA Infantry pack with the comic pack troopers.

A New COBRA Infantry pack with the comic pack troopers.

There are hints this is what the "Night Watch" six pack is: a black Cobra officer with a skull logo on his arm has turned up on ebay this week.

Yep, Im well aware of those pics. I would just like to see a solid six pack of em accessorized like the GI Joe Infantry.

figures that DONT look like crapola!!

a full relaunch of ARAH style and sized figures! single carded just like the VvV ones we have seen.

for the executives to lay off the crack pipe!

TM

Hell yes! Although some of the current Joes are pretty good (Bombstrike, Snake Eyes & Timber), most of them are awful.

Comic Pack Idea: The comic where the Vipers first appeared: Two Vipers, one Face Plate CC.