The Hasbtoyshop.com Suggestion Box

Forcehunter

The only good suggestion I can think of is ... Shut down HasbroToyshop.com and put Joes back on shelfs ... and give kids the chance to own those awesome unique card-art packaged toys ... Toys are supposed to be owned/played/enjoyed by kids ... :D

Seriously I think collectors would rather be using their money to buy vintage carded Joes ... rather than buying toys that nvr goes on shelfs ... ;)

Are you trying to be sarcastic?

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How could I forget Falcon and Copperhead...shame shame shame.....

How bout BACKPACKS!!!! Give us Backpacks!!!

NO weapons Trees!!!

Yes. I miss backpacks too. I remember during RAH almost every figure had them but now they're a rarity. While they're at it, it would be nice if they included a figure stand in each pack.

As far as figures go, perhaps a few more overlooked characters (there's a long list there). Keep Duke and Snake Eyes to a minimum. More females (new Cobra females would be nice).

I'd like a forum on the Toy Shop website.

I'd like for all recent (from the past line) toys to be available for purchase.

I'd also like to see figure stands come back. It'd be cool if we could order bundle of figure stands. Like 30 of them. I know I'd buy them.

Yes stands are a great idea too. I also think the backpack's were starting to make a comeback. I hope that continues.

Draven

New sculpt Cobra infantry troops.

Why? Just give us some more of the TRU-types. They're PERFECT! Although I wouldn't mind a black sergeant or female version as well.

Personally, I don't really like the old molds that much anymore. I bought the TRU 6-pack because a modern version of the figure does not exist. I would probably buy them again if the opportunity was available, but didn't I read here that the molds are lost in China or something?

Anyhow, like I said before, I prefer the new molds and I would probably completely stop buying Joes if they only reissued the old molds. Hell, I haven't even bought another 6-pack since my single purchase of the infantry, and have yet to buy the 3-packs minus one that I found on clearance for 3 bucks.

I pretty much agree with Hasbro's answer when, they said that they felt the Viper fills the niche of basic Cobra grunt, the TRU infantry Troopers were nice from the Re-Issue point of view , but IMO they're Troopers from Cobras early days, before they could afford the better standard of equipment that the Vipers field, whereas the New sculpts represent very much the later years of the struggle.

I'd much rather see a new sculpt HEAT VIper, SAW Viper, Flak Viper and/or Techno Viper IE Troops with destinct functions rather than more troops that do the same thing as existing new sculpt troopers.

^^Is that a promise or a threat?

I'm dead serious.

Unless Hasbro makes the toys to my exact specifications, I will complain loudly and constantly about how they are ruining my childhood and the pantheon that is GIJoe. Nothing less than perfection.

When it come to Cobra Officer/Trooper.....I really liked the desgin they used in Cobra Reborn. It was different, but still reconizeable as the Cobra Trooper. You could actually Frankenstein a figure that looked like that pretty easy actually.

But I wouldn't turn any new sculpt Cobra Officer away if they make them...but I'd only use them as officers for my Vipers.

More Dreadnoks(from DD and RAH),Outback,Hit & Run,Cover Girl,Viper builder packs,better quality green shirts builder packs,better veichles(more jeeps,tanks and such),an HQ,not so many variations and recolors of the same old figures

This what we need...

Devil Due Storm Shadow, Zartan, Serpentor, and Sgt Paige.

GI Joe army builder---Special operation solider (generic)--wearing a mask would be good.

Special female 6-pack (new sculpt)--3 GI Joe and 3 Cobra

Tomax and Zamot, Major Bludd, Zartan (a better updated figure--now Hasbro, get it right this time!!!)

Lady Jaye, Flint, Roadblock, Scarlett

Iron Grenadier (new version--maybe a little retro--especially in the helmet design) , Wraith, Nullifer, Ferret. Cobra soldier--new version.

How about some Red Shadow figures.

db

Here are my suggestions:

Continue to make new sculpts, so long as they are of wave 7/online wave 1 caliber, I'll be content

More of a balance between Joe/Cobra vehicles (basically we want more Cobra vehicles, particularly the larger pricepoints)

Keep RAH reuses to the comic packs, or to large multipacks (like TRU 6 packs), not on single cards.

Troop builder multipacks (in 4, 6 and 12 figure varieties).

Make ONE STANDARD troop color scheme, don't be changing the Viper colors every 3 months.

A true Iron Grenadier set of figures and vehicles would rock, as would as doing any repaints in team flavors (Tiger Force, Night Force, Python Patrol, etc)

I disagree, put RAh figures in single cards. Why should I buy the inevitable repaint of a figure I have multiples of already to get two or three un-reissued figures if they are willing to do the single cards for the figures? I agree with everything else Stevy said though.

This what we need...

Devil Due Storm Shadow, Zartan, Serpentor,

To be honest there are a lot of figures I'd like to see before they do these, remember we're almost certainly going to see a slower release schedule while its an online-only line, unless more non-hasbro online stores ante up for their own shipments than any of us expect.

and Sgt Paige.

AKA Mayday (I think she got the codename in #27), she would be a good charicter to get a figure, Mariner would be as well, partially because he's pretty much a blank slate character wise.

GI Joe army builder---Special operation solider (generic)--wearing a mask would be good.

Nah we don't really need this IMO, OTOH a 3.75" 'super realistic uniform/equipment' figure would make a nice special item.

Special female 6-pack (new sculpt)--3 GI Joe and 3 Cobra

Tomax and Zamot, Major Bludd, Zartan (a better updated figure--now Hasbro, get it right this time!!!)

Lady Jaye, Flint,

No arguments here

Roadblock, Scarlett

Iron Grenadier

(new version--maybe a little retro--especially in the helmet design) ,

Honselty I'm quite happy with the most recent sculpts of all these, again I'd rather they concentrate on new charaicter and Characters Who've not had new sculpts yet.

maybe a version of the IG with new Shoulder pad and helmet accessories without cobra symbols

Wraith, Nullifer, Ferret. 

Wraith never caught my imagination, but all those whould be cool.

Figures I'd add to the "new sculpt ASAP" list:

Hit and Run, Big Ben, Lifeline, Dail tone, Falcon, Tripwire, Rock N Roll, Bullhorn, Mercer

I'd like to see the following, if possible:

-Cobra Troop builder 4-packs or 6-packs. I'd like to see the V1 Viper, the TRU Blueshirts, Night Viper, Techno Viper, etc etc and any other Vipers they can dig up. Hasbro, you can not go wrong with well-made Cobra Troops. They will sell like coke in LA, guaranteed.

-Figure stands with the figures.

-Wave 6 guys made available again, especially Torch, Sgt Bazooka, and the Snow Wolf.

-More classic vehicle reissues, particularly the Cobra W.O.L.F., the HISS & HISS II.

-A decent new sculpt or comic-pack-style Lady J, comic death be damned. The Spy Troops version was a wreck.

-A new sculpt Devils Due version of Storm Shadow.

They will sell like coke in LA, guaranteed

I don't get the analogy. @hmmm@

I say a Trouble Bubble and MOBAt are long overdue for re-release.

Hey Hasbro, ya think you can get Entertainment Earth and Big Bad Toy Store in on this deal?

They will sell like coke in LA, guaranteed

I don't get the analogy. @hmmm@

I say a Trouble Bubble and MOBAt are long overdue for re-release.

Hey Hasbro, ya think you can get Entertainment Earth and Big Bad Toy Store in on this deal?

Trouble Bubble yeah. The Mobat, no. First of all, it's already been used three times since ARAHC. Secondly, it wasn't all that great a toy.

I suggest offering some of the later VVV stuff on the website, such as:

Quickstrike Vehicle

Figure packs Wave 6 and Wave 7

Series 3 Single Packs (particularly Tele-Viper) --or better yet put them in the new packaging!

Thanks for keeping this line going Hasbro!

My suggestions:

*lower the damn prices! Charging higher-than-retail prices won't keep the shop open for long.

*make ALL TF alts available since distribution sucks so badly at the retailer level.

*Make Joes available there early, and in large quantities for army-building ones.

And may I ask what is so hard about getting a RAH Viper in classic colors? You were able to do it with the COBRA Trooper re-issues.