The Hasbtoyshop.com Suggestion Box

Forcehunter

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing how the package looks like the old school ones.. how about some Star Cases like the Votc starwars figures came with.. huh.. huh.. we know your reading.. dont try to hide...

Seeing how the package looks like the old school ones.. how about some Star Cases like the Votc starwars figures came with.. huh.. huh.. we know your reading.. dont try to hide...

Oh no... don't give them any ideas - Star Cases just give them a reason to up the price by a couple of bucks!!!

figure stands, for the love of god, figure stands.

I second that.

Since they are reissue the hydrofoil, Hasbro should try to release some of the best vehicles from the 84-86 years. The Tomahawk, Whale, Mauler, Night Raven, Silver Mirage, if possible the TERRORDOME.

Yeah, but do them in somewhat similar colours to the RAH stuff, or at least something appropriate... like a Whale in a flat grey scheme, and an all-black hydrofoil. I'd also like to see the Ferret again. Personally, I'd love all these in original colours, but maybe with an updated, more realistic look, like Hasbro's done with Star Wars vehicles - no more stickers, some weathering to give them a realistic, "used" feel, and you've got a real set of winners! And collectors of the old stuff will still be happy because they won't be straight reissues.

figure stands, for the love of god, figure stands.

i wouldn't mind seeing the return of old weapon trees either, for nostalgia's sake.

Please no.............I HATED those.

Draven

Terror Drome repainted as a Joe base.....

:: get's hit with rotten fruit. ::

I was kidding.....I was kidding!!!!

Let's see....Mainly I want to see New Sculpt Army builder Six packs like the Cobra Trooper and Crimson Guard got at TRU.

The Tomahawk ain't gonna happen as I think they mentioned the parts being lost or damaged (damaged (more likely).

But a new GI Joe transport helicopter is needed and an updated COBRA Jet. Possibly repaint the Thunderwing jet in MIG colors? Or possibly all black or blue?

Here's an idea for the Terror Drome, Build-a-Drome. It was suggested in another thread a couple months back. Just release parts of the Drome seperately, let us put that together, then every other wave just relase another section.

If this online store is truly for collectors in mind, go back to the classic way: let us be the production force like we were in the eighties, it saved you and us money. You guys even said that was one of the things that made it successful. Go back to what worked, especially with a base that grew up with that mode.

A C-130. The military uses it all the time and the Joes don't have one. They need a C-130. It should be easy to design with a huge open space in the middle for figures and small vehicles. Put seats along the side for guys to sit in and enough space to fit a small jeep in it.

Thanks

Tim

#US1#

New sculpt Ripcord, with all of the coolness of the original (removable gear, helmet, O2 mask, rifle)... and more Dreadnoks, like Buzzer and Monkeywrench.

Todd

Shakka85

The only good suggestion I can think of is ... Shut down HasbroToyshop.com and put Joes back on shelfs ... and give kids the chance to own those awesome unique card-art packaged toys ... Toys are supposed to be owned/played/enjoyed by kids ... :D

Seriously I think collectors would rather be using their money to buy vintage carded Joes ... rather than buying toys that nvr goes on shelfs ... ;)

More RAH comic packs but no single card figs, leave those to new sculpts.

Disagree.

Single-carded figures should not be limited to JvC figures. Not every RAH reissue/repaint is a winner either. And let's not forget the RAH army builders. At the very least, they should be single-carded.

It shouldn't be that costly, if they have the old card-art and filecards still available.

Not a fan of anything rah, Keep those new shoulders! I'd like to see all future figures that repainted retoleld with those new shoulders and swivel wrists! Especialy a lj, just add that and a new head and it's perfect, no need for a whole new mold.

Joe GIRLS! if it's aimed at us, why not give us some, there are many that we need and the excuse before was kids wouldn't buy them.

Advertise the joe section of the toyshop in the packages of Sigma Six toys.

THe wave 7 blue viper IN THE SAME PAINT SCHEME should be avaible in single pack form and in 6 packs, so us collectors can all build us a perfect cobra army. If you Must change something on it, just give it new shoulders and swivel wrists have those new arms based on the last ones (exactly) and that is enough of a change for it to be differet. Maybe give us a battle damaged one with it's visor busted out and googles on.

If you want to use those star wars like necks make some with two heads, that should be how helemts/hoods work. and Right there is another viper varition, wave 7 scheme "Faces as viper" with just a faces head and a viper head. not hard at all.

A "Cobra Army Starter pack"

with 1 Cg (like single pack) 1 televiper (like single pack) , 1 sand viper (like first release) 1 snow serpent (most recent), 2 wave 7 vipers.

Make Iron Grendiers, Noks, and night creepers SEPERATE FROM COBRA!!!! please! no cobra symbols on any of those.

Make some ddp comic characters If they are going to be new characters, while i love new ones there is just too many good old chars that we need first.

DD Serpy, OVerlord, Zandar (both costumes), Zanya and Stormshadow!

Connectable playsets would be awsome!

most of all, DEFINATLY make tons of army builders for us to buy. those will sell!

Terror Drome repainted as a Joe base.....

:: get's hit with rotten fruit. ::

I was kidding.....I was kidding!!!!

Let's see....Mainly I want to see New Sculpt Army builder Six packs like the Cobra Trooper and Crimson Guard got at TRU.

I would laugh my ass off if they did. Just remold the Cobra symbols to a US Flagg.

Draven

Rerelease of Defiant and TerrorDrome. Also bring back the BAT idea and release the vehicles originally scheduled for this may: ATC Mech, CLAW Mech, HISS V. and esp. ROCC. Also the ninja BAT and other themed BATS. Maybe even a new Overkill like the one from wave 7 but with the capabilities and features that were left out in the first one.

Whats the BAT idea???

Anyways I want weapon packs. I need ak 47's, and hundreds of them to outfit my army with similar weapons. They could make mass amounts of maybe like 3-4 common weapons. So we could pick and choose what guns we want our troops to carry.

Army builders are good, but if they do packs, make them in 4 packs. Female cobra soldier would rock too... I'm out.

Have enough in stock where we can all get the figures we want.

this is all i ask for, ill buy it if i can get it, but seeing people geek and say they want like 40 cg's that just sucks, cuz its an online store there isnt going to be millions of them. i just want one.

I'd like a forum on the Toy Shop website.

I'd like for all recent (from the past line) toys to be available for purchase.

I'd also like to see figure stands come back. It'd be cool if we could order bundle of figure stands. Like 30 of them. I know I'd buy them.

Cartoon-accurate figures. I always disliked gettting a figure of a favorite from the cartoon that barely resembled him. In paricular: Lady Jaye, Flint, Baroness, and Scarlett. More female figures. Combine shipping rates. I am really feeling the urge to collect GI Joe again. Those ones we've seen so far look great.

I just came across the new Vipers today, and I realize just one thing that this figure lacks: The head is too small for it to be a helmet and it doesn't mix well with the other troops. If you plan on re-releasing the wave 7 Viper, include a removeable Viper Helmet so that it can blend in with my other Vipers (sure they will be a little taller, but at least they won't look as awkward with puny heads that are supposed to be helmets)